Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

In almost any medical exam by a doctor, the first thing he…

Customer Question
Second opinion] In almost...

Second opinion] In almost any medical exam by a doctor, the first thing he does is feel the back of your jawbone on both sides. My left side at that point is now very sore. Do I need to see a doctor?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain started yesterday. Sensitive to touch.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Primarily back problems.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Did you get the pain after your doctor felt that area? When did that happened?

Is there any overlying redness or swelling in the area? If so, can you send a picture?