Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My urine is a dark, and I am concerned. I am traveling. I…

Second opinion] My urine...

Second opinion] My urine is a dark amber, and I am concerned.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No, I am traveling. I take a number of medications prescribed by a family doctor and my cardiologists.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I tgake a number of medications, all prescribed by my family doctor and my cardiologists.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

not drinking enough water is the most common cause of urine being dark.

drinking more water and urinating more frequently often will cause your urine to be more clear

Thank you. I am trying it!!!

that is good

keep drinking water

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician