Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am doing a research paper on ESBL. Where can I find out…

Customer Question
I am doing a...

I am doing a research paper on ESBL. Where can I find out where and when it originated?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I am doing the research paper for my pathology class. I do not have it myself.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Medical
3/15/2018
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

"Medical News Today". https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319535.phpExtended-spectrum beta-lactamases (ESBL): Infection and treatment

Last reviewed Tue 26 September 2017

By Jennifer Huizen

Reviewed by Jill Seladi-Schulman, PhD

Merch Manual

https://www.cdc.gov/hai/settings/lab/lab_esbl.html

I hope these are of help to you.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Were you able to complete your research paper?