Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Generally how quickly does Olive Leaf Extract take to

Customer Question
Generally how quickly does...

Generally how quickly does Olive Leaf Extract take to prevent "breakouts" and shedding?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Will begin taking OLE in a few days. Visiting doctor tomorrow. Feel OLE can destroy virus and antivirals only suppress.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He knows me. I never had STD before and want my life back asap.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Waiting for answer.
When I'm I getting an answer?
Answered in 1 day by:
3/17/2018
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 5 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Olive leaf extract is not effective in prevention of breakouts of asymptomatic shedding of the herpes virus. It does not work at all. Zovirax and valtrex can be used daily to prevent outbreaks and can almost eliminate asymptomatic shedding