Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thank you so much for your knowledge, and all your help, I…

Customer Question
Thank you so much for...
Thank you so much for your knowledge , and all your help , I will keep you informed on how it goes . Have a wonderful day , and thank you again
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 4 months ago
Connie Pennington

You are certainly welcome and good luck!

Good morning , and thank you again for helping us the other day , we’ve already gotten on a couple of things that needed to be taken care as far as getting the meds changed for the antidepressant , and what do you think about (Zoloft ) with this atomic nausea and Diarrhea that she’s having? That be a good one that’s what they suggested for instead of the Cymbalta or could you suggest anything better and we can talk to her daughter about getting something different
Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 4 months ago

Good afternoon! Zoloft is a reliable antidepressant with lower GI side effects. I would give it a try! I am glad things are getting better. Also she can try Imodium for the diarrhea.

Thank you very much