Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had some blood in my when i wake up, or if i suck my…

Customer Question
I have had some...

I have had some blood in my spit when i wake up, or if i suck my teeth too hard, i do have concern though because although i believe its from my gums, i have been wheezing

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Healthy outside of the wheezing

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 1 month ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom? pain? swelling of gum?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
28 Male
a couple weeks, its happened maybe 3-4 times
i do have some chest tightness and the gums are swollen
no past illness
no tests yet
no medicine other than daily Zyrtec

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
There can be a few causes.
This can be from the mouth like gum bleeding.
In other cases it can be from throat, lungs.
Here the common cause is an infection.
Reflux of blood as from an ulcer of stomach can also cause it.
In some cases no cause is found.
As there is swelling of gum & the blood comes on suction on it, it is likely from an inflammation of gum.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
Meanwhile, please try to take plenty of fresh fruits & vegetables which are rich in vitamins.
You can do warm salt water gargling.
Listerine mouth wash can help too.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)