Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Muuneeb Ali only please to continue the discusion on vaginal…

This question is for Dr.Muuneeb...
This question is for Dr.Muuneeb Ali only please to continue the discusion on vaginal prolapse and abdominal pain and other heath problem please
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Please leave your question here and ill respond whenever i can, i am right now in the ICU managing a critical patient so it will take me some time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
okay thank you.i am just starting a new discusion so when i need to ask more questions on the discusion you will get paid for your time.if it is alright with you i will get back to you with my questions since i am cleaning hose right now.thank you for replying,i hope you feel better and i hope your paitiet gets better or st least their pain goes away or improves

Yes that is alright, i am in the ICU anyway. And if i dont reply, dont worry it is just because i am busy with a patient, ill reply as soon as i get some time.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you sir.i am in a state of shock how my life is right now.i am not myself.thank you to be there when i need help.i will ask for you r help when i need it today.Thank you for being there to listen.i beilive i have a bowel impaction high up in my colon because i have only had the diarehea since the mirialx and the gabelite.i am going to the store with my mom soon i will email you back

Welcome.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am back oniline now can you talk please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
its pokay i am going to do a few things before i get back with our discusion i will email you back later or please email me back later tonight please when you are back online,i am not sleeping well at night due to the pain so i will need to talk aroung midnight to around 5am during those times.i was in so much pain last last i thought i wa sgoing to have to go to the er so please look for me to email you tinight please around midnight to 5am when i am in alot of apin i am going to try to go to bed earlier tonighht but i wake up in the night with severe abdominal painplease email me if i need to get your help tonight with questions please thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
if you are online now i would like to talk to you if you have time but i need to talk to you more this evening when i wake up in severe pai and cant go back to slepe between midnight and 5am so if you would rather wait until then than we can.i wasa so afraid of having to go to er last night
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i cant rate you so fix it when you can
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE ELOOK FOR ME TO EMAIL YOU WHEN I GET UP DURING THE NIGHT I SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN.i a,m getting fitted for peseries march 38 but still havent had bowel movemnet since the golightly and miralx i thought i wa sgoing to have to go to er last night the pain was prety severe they are not getting m,e in any sooner that is their first opening.i will email you between midnight and 5 an when i wake up in pain.i may need to keep doing miralx every now and then i am eting less beams and eating liquid pea soup with alot od extra salt to keep my eltrolyes normail with the litium and dirlhea that i had for a few days.please email me this morning when i email you whein i wake up in pain so i can ask you questions plesase/i will probly have to do more mirlax to get my bowels to mo ve either tommorow or the next day my stomach is rumbling bad but no bm yet i think there is a obstruction.that why the mirlax woorks becasue it breaks it up it is impacted high up in my colon also i probly need to do the soap suds soon are there dngerous for the colon?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please look online for me to email you from aprox midnight to 5am please and please email me back then thank you again.hope ypu are feeling better too

Ok ill look for your email

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you for emilaing me and saying you willl look for my email.i am oinline gain usauly i sleep later but i am sick and so i cant go back to sleep and i am up and i a, glad you will be looking for my email it shows you are online now wiuld you please email me as soonas possible now so i can ask your advice on what to do this morning please.please email me now as soon as possibl eplease
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE.I KNOW I JUST ASKED YOU THAT ON THE LAST EMAIL I JUST SENT YOU A MINUTE AGO BUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT I TALK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THIS MORNING PLEASE AND I FIQUIRED IF I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL IT MIGHT CLICK ANOTHER RESPONSE ON YOUR EMAIL IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE FIRST ONE I AM WAITING FORM YOU SIR IT IS VERY IMPORTANT AND I HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO ASK REALLY I WONT TAKE UP MUCH TIME IF YOU ARE BUSY PLEAS EEMAIL ME AS FAST AS YOU CAN PLEASE

Go ahead

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OKAY THANK YOU .I am doing the miralxmiralx again this morning again and will go to the clinic this morning or afternnon if i dont get any betterer today or will go to er if i get worse.i am not in severe abdominal pain now they cant fit me for pessesary until march 28 my uterus has prolasped and rectacae and i think vaginal and bladder and it is causing me to be contipated i have been fine with my bowels for aprox 3 months and ate alot legumes severy day until this happened with the prolaspe.i am passing gas and my stomach is rumbing but no bowel movemnts.i have alot of stools in there because i have weight gain
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am also waiting for liness to be perappoeved threoigh drs office thi was supposed to be done last week
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my pharmacy has a drs order for a liness perscription for me it was supposed to be ordered for me to take a week ago this woulnt be happening if they would have sent the information in i coulnt get my medicine for my constiptaion liness

Continue with the miralax until you get to go to the clinic. It is possible the prolapse is causing worsening of the constipation and fixing the prolapse should improve the problem.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am calling the clinic today.i have left numerous messages.they have the perscription but it has to a dr fax the proir aurtouazation for preapproval through insurnace i have a 90 day supply oerdered and will clal today to get it faxed again i have calle dmany times.i wil do the miralx today until i get the liness.i alos will call my gastroenteolgist office today to get in and will go to clincic today and get xrayed and treated if i dont get better.i know thye would just give laxative so i will do this until i se e.you mentioned bowel lavages we dont have them here in the er here in arkansas i have been to the er here thye send me home with lactalse amd mineral oil and sorbitol.i have som emore questions so pleas estay online for afew monutes please

ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you.how long do you think you will be online this morningi should be done with this miralx by 5am this moring,what time should i go to er or clinc if i dont have any diarhea.i hope i do and usaully do but i think my condition is worse i have bout 5 pounds more on me and fluid sweling in my face. altough i did eat split pea soup with alot of salt to keep my salt eletrolyes up
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am not in severe abdominal pain now

As always wait for 2-4 hours after using the Miralax and if you don't pass stools then consider the ER.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
they are not treating me serios when i go to the clinic,yes i could have been on the surgery list but when i went in last time i thought they could fit me for pesssry and i was told i would see dr that day she also said prolapses dont cause constiptaion but every where i read online says they do even urterus prolaspes
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
also how long will you be online this morning sir if i need to ask question in the next 2-5 hours?

I need some sleep as i was in the ICU all day yesterday so ill go offline and then come back in a few hours. Leave your question here and ill asnwer it as soon as i can.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
alos i think i have severe impaction.if i do have a sever hardened impction of stool high up in my colon will the miralx help loosen it and then i will just need to do liqiuds evey day with lacatase until i all expells.it probly will need salot of laxatixes not just this.alos i think i need to do the soap suds enama later also because i know you said a bowel lavage is hat i neded amd i agre but they dont have them here.they only use enmas here,would it be okay to use a soap suds enema later when all this mirlax gets out some of it
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RESPOING I WILL LEAVE MESSGAE AND WAIT FOR YOU TO COME ONLINE IN A FEW HOURS HANK YOU FOR HELOING ME
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
GET SOME SLEEP AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PERSON.IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN SAY ONE MORE THING TO YOU NOW BEFORE YOU GO OFFLINE PLEASE

The soap suds enema can be considered if the miralax does not work.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THANK YOU SIR.when can i di the soap suds enama.i will be done withthe mirax ar 515 am all that has come out so far is a small amout o ASH LIKE AN=MOUT OF STOOL THE SIZE OD ASHES.I HAVE RUNBING OF NISE IM ABDOMEN OVER 24 HOURS WITH NO BOWEL MOVEMANT AND NO SSVERE PAIN I BELIVE I HAVE A HUGE IMPACTION ADN I AM PASING GAS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
YOU ARE PROBLY OFFLINE NOW SLEEPING.BUT LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN DO THE SOAP SUD ENAMA IF THE MIRALX DOENT WORK WHEN YOU GET BACK ONLINE THANK YOU AGAIN
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THANK YOU SIR FOR HELPING ME TODAY.SLEEP GOOD AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU SHOW ME WHAT HEAVEN IS LIKE WHEN I SEE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CARE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHOWING ME THAT THERE IS GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD I LOVED MY CAREGIVER WITH ALL MY HEART.SHE BROKE MY HEART IN PIECES.YOU ARE STILL THERE TO HELP I THANK GOD YOU ARE THERE TO HELP,I WILL MAKE APPOINMENT TODAY TO SEE GASTROENTEROGIST ALSO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ALSO SIR MY DAD IS 85 YEARS OLD AND MY MOM IS 81 YEARS OLD AND I THEY LIVE APROX 5-10 MILES AWAY FORM ME AND THEY CALLL ONMME DAILY AND CHECK ON ME AT MY HOUSE,THYE ARE IN BETTER SHAPE THAN ME.MY DAD DOES HIS YARD WORK IS INVOLVES IN CHUCH AND DRIVES TO CASINO.THEY ARE DOING WELL
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I MAINLY HAD PEOPLE HELPING ME WHEN I GOT DISABILTY YEARS GAO AND I WAS IN SEVERE LEG PAIN AND THEN DRIVERS SINCE I WAS ON PAIN MEDS IT WASNT FOR MY BIPOLAR I NEEDED HELP FOR.I WAS IN SEVERE APIN WITH MY COLON LAST YEAR AFTER NOT GOING TO BATHROOM FOR 9 DAYSTHATS WHY I KNOW AFTER GOING TO ER EVERY DAY FOR 9 DAYS THYE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO HELP ME BUT SENT ME HOMETHYE GAVE ME LACALOSE ETC.NOTHING WORKED THE PCP DOCTOR SAID I HAD A BOWEL OBSRUCTION AND SENT ME TO ER AND THYE THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY AND SENT ME HOME AND SOON AFTER THAT I HAD TO GO TO PHYCH WARD BECAUSE I KEPT CALLING THE dOCTORS FOR HELO BECUASE I COULNT GO TO THE BATHROOM AND THE PAIN NOONE EVER DID ANYTHING TO FIX MY COLON ,MY STOLLD GET STUCK HIGH IN THE COLON AREA AFTER THE ANTICOLINIEC DRUG THEY GAVE ME AFTER MY EGD TO ENLAGE MY ESHOGEOUS.I NEVER GOT IT REPAIRED.IT ISNT NORMAL FOR STOLLD TO GET GET STUCK HIGH IN THE COLON.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I KNOW YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO SLEEP SOON SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE ICU WORKING ALL NIGHT BUT CAN YOU EMAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE AGAIN PLEASE.I HAVENT GONE TO THE BATHROOM YET AND I BEOIVE I HAVE A SEVERE IMPACTION AND NEED TO KNOW WHEN I CAM DO THE SOAP SUD ENEMA.I AM NOT IN SEVERE PAIN BUT MY STMACH HAS BEEN RUMBLING FOR APROX 25 HOURS WITH NO BOWEL MOVEMNT AND I ATE THE LAST FEW DAYS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I JUST HAD SMALL AMOUNT OF VERY FOUL SMELL DIARHEA COME OUT.IT IS VERY FOUL
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN DO SOAP SUD ENEMA I NEED TO CLEAN MY SELF OUT AND STCK WITH LIQUIDS ONLY
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I HAVE GO TO DO THE SOAPD SIUDS ENEMA LATER TODAY TO GET ALL THIS STUFF OUT OF ME.I HAVENT DONE BY=UT APROX 7 ENEMAS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE 5 IN THE HOSPITSL AND 2 AT THOME BESIDES APR 4 BOTTLE ONES AT HOME ALSO
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I AM NOT HAVING ALOT OF DIAREHEA COME OUT IT IS FOUL SMELL AND IT FEELS LIKE IT IS IMPACTED BECAUSE I FEEL IT IS.ONLY A LIITLE COMES OUT ALTHOUGH I FEEL ALOT IS IN THERE THATS WHY I THINK I NEED THE ENEMA AFTER ALL THIS AND TOI QUIT EATING SOLIDS
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I HAVE HAD ALOT OF DIIAREA COME OUT.IT IS NOT CLEAR AT ALL.I WILL CONTINUE TO DRINK ALOT OF WATER UNTIL IT GETS AS CLEAR AS I CAN GET IT

Continue to drink water as much as you can.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hello i did have alot of diareha again ven after i emailed last time i am not clear yet but alot clearer,i will continue to drinl alot of water andif i feel my blood suger is low i can drink aple juice that way i can continue to see if my stools get clear

Yes apple juice is fine, it will help a lot as well.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanlk you for replying do you have time to talk for a few minutes now please.i just went gain my stolls are alot more clear now may i talk for a few minutes please

Just a couple of minutes as i woke up to have a glass of water and am replying on my phone.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you sir.i can wait until you get back online again after you wake up, to talk moremy stools are alot clearer.almst clear.should i only drink liquids today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i do appreciate you very much helping me today.i am afraid to eat again afer this is happening i usauly eat alot of split peas daily for iron but i can make spilt pea soup and cook th epeas more liquidy and drink the soup from now on to get my iron.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i dont feel like eating at all now but when i do cook my spilt peas for my daily iron i will be sure to make soup and liquidfy the peas as much as i can so they digest better until i can get my colon working better.you need sleep please go back to bed.

Pea soup is fine and that can actually help your colon as well. Best of luck will message you once i am awake.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i can talk to you later.you need your sleep.i dont need to eat anythning now i am so full from all the water.i have apple juice and prune jiuice and i can make split pea soup for iron and add salt later to get my eltrolyes back in normal range form losing the sodium in the diarehea.sleep good
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THANK YOU SLEEP GOOD
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i made pea soup and ate alot since my electroyes felt out of range.i put alot of salt and took vitimens.it was peas soup but i cook it and it was liquid but it thiclened towards the end of the cooking like a msed potaoe and i ate that too so i hope my bowels dont get stuck again.i ate alot since i felt i lot alot of electrolyes but i will try to just drink a juice or two later today.i should not of ate like i did it was split peas soup and it was about 1100 calaries i added it to alot of water and boiled it and it was almost all liquid,i drank alot of the juice and took vitimens and dolasule and amitza and after cooking the peas continousle they thickend like uasal and i ate those.i knew i wasnt going to eat anything else today or i at was going to try not to so i will try to drink only water the rest of the day to move this through my bowels and tommorow if i havve no bowel movement then i will not eat aat and only do liquids and then if i dont have bowel movenmnt then something is seriously wrong if i have to use the mirlax again to get these peas out.i will give my bowels 2 days to move with these split peas in there with no othere food unles juice and if it doent move and i have to use mirlax again then i will have to let doctor know my colon is seriously messed up
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i was cmplietly clear when i finished the mirlax drink after i did all the water to flush out the brown stools.i ate the split pea soup and towards the end of cooking it it was thckened like mashed potaoes i ate that too.i will allow 2-3 days for the split peas to be disgested on my colon and formed as stool,if i make no stool in a few days something must be severly wrong with my colon.that is what has been happening.i do the mirlax or gabltye eat legumes and nothing is moving through.this time though i cook it enough to where it is soup liqiuid .i will only hope that my colon works.i am still having th evaginal pain but thiere is nothing i can do .i does seem like it decreaes at times
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
could you pleas eemsail me when you come back online please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ALSO WHEN YOU COME BACK ONLINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT THE VAGINAL PAIN FROM THE ULTRASOUND PROBE,I WENT TO THE WALKIN CLIINC AFTER THE PALOCA WAS CLOSED ON THE 14HTH AND SHE SAW THAT MY UTERUS WAS PROLASPED AND HAS ME SCHEDULED TO SEE DOCTOR FOR SURGERY IF I NEED IT I WILL SEE SURGEON ON APRIL 19.ALSO IF MY UTERUS IS PROLASPED MORE FROM THE PROBE THEN REMOVING IT SHOULD TAKE THE PAIN WAY RIGHT ?ALSO I KNOW YOU CANT TALK NOW YOU ARE SLEEPING ONLY EMIAL ME BACK WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE.I READ ONLINE THAT A LADY WAS CONSTIPATED WHEN HERS WAS DON EAND THEY WERE UNABLE TO SEE THE OVERY BECAUSE OF THE CONSTIPATION SO THEY KEPT TRYING TO PROBLE THE AREA OVER AND OVER TO SEE AND THATS WHAT THEY DID WITH ME I WA STOLD THYE WERE UNABLE TO VISAILZE THE ROGHT OVARY BECCAUSE OF THE CONSTIPATION
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE EMSAIL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN WHEN YOU WAKE UP PLEASE

Continue with your plans for teh constipation as you have highlighted above

Regarding the uterine prolapse, if the probe caused worsening of the prolapse then yes surgery should resolve the issue but probe usually dont worsen the situation.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I AM HAVING A HARD TIME COPING WITH THIS AGAINAL PAIIN FROM THE ULTRASOUND PROCEDURE.I WENT TO THE CLINIC A FEW DAYS AGO AND THET SENT ME HOME SAYING IT WAS PROLASED.I DIDNT HAVE THIS PAIN BEFORE AND IT WAS PROLASPED BEFORE WHAT DO I DO TO GET HELP,.IT DID WORSEN THE SITUUATION I WAS CONSTIPTAED SO SHE HAD A HARD TIME VEIWING TH ERIGHT OVEARY AND NEVVER VIEWED IT SO SHE PROPBED AND PROBED.I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPOSED TO HURT SO I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING UNTIL I FINALY DID AND SHE STOPPED
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I HAVE HAD APROX 6 PIECES OF HARD CANDY THAT I SUCKED ON IN THE LAST HOUR.THAT ISNT DANGEROUS FOR CONSTIPTAION AS LONG AS I STOP AT THAT AMOUNT IS THAT OKAY.I DONT PLAN ON DOING ANYMORE I AM SO STRESSED ABOUT MY FEMALE ORGANS AND MY LOSS OF MY FRIEND IT HA SBEEN DIFFICULT

If the pain worsened after the ultrasound then yes the surgery would help and improve the pain.

STOP using the candy, we know it worsens your constipation and we have discussed this several times before, STOP USING IT.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THEY WERE JUST PEPPERMINT HARD CANDIES /I PLANED ON 3 PIECES BUT DID 6 ,YES I WILL STOP I PROMISE

Do stop.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
SIR.I PUT THE REST IN THE TRASH AND THROWING THEM OUT NOW

Good

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
SIR PLEASE BEILIVE ME THERE IS NOT A SINGLE FORM OF CANDY IN MY HOUSE IT IS IN THE TRASH CAN OUTSIDE,I WAS ONLY GOING TO HAVE 3 PIECES OF PEPERMIENT BUT YOU KNOW HOW SUGER IS I WILL NOT BRING ANY INTO MY HOUSE I PROMISE YOU.I HOPE YOU BELIEVE ME I DONT WANT TO LOSE YOUR HELP
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
IF I HAVE SUGER IN ANY FORM OTHER THAN NATURAL IN LEGUMES OR FRUIT JUICE I WILL TELL YOU I PROMISE.,

You can use natural forms of sugar such as in fruits.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WILL YOU PLEAS EGIVE ME ANOTHE CHANCE PLEASE I TOLD YOU I FEEL I WAS INA ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AND I BEIVE THE STRESS CAUSE ME TO USE THE SUGER AGAIN BUT I WILL BE HONEST I WAS NOT USEIN CANDY AT ALL FOR APROX 2 MONTHS WHEN THE PROLASPE OCCURED THEN I HAD SEVERE ABDOMNIAL PAIN BUT THE PROLASPE AND ABDOMINAL PAIN STARTED BEFORE THE PROLASPE I PROMISE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
THI SIS THE CORRECT TRUTH WHEN THE PROLASPE STARTED I HAD NET BEEN CONSTIPATED IN OVER 2 - MONTHS OF EATING LEGUMES DAILY

Yes i know, the candy just makes it worse so avoid it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I WAS NOT CONSTIPATED THE DAY THE PROLASED OCCURED I HAS BEEN HAVING SEVERE FOOT PAIN AND SIITING DOWN FOR A MONTH.THEN THE PROLSPE OCCURED AND I HAD SEVERE ABDOMINLA PAIN THE DAY AFTER AND MY BOWELS STARTED NOT MOVING AS WELL.I WAS STRESEED OVER THE PROLASPE AND THE SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN AND ATE LESS BEANS BECAUSE OF THE ABDOMinL PAIN AND CONSTIPATION AND STARTED SUCKING ON HARD CANDY TO STOP EATING SO MANY BEANS BECUASE OF THE ABDOMINAL PAIN
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
MY MOM IS HERE I WILL EMAIL LATER

best of luck

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir i promise you i was not using candy for many months before the prolaspe i got stressed for the abdominal pain for over a week and then started the sucking on th ehard candy instead of eating alot of beans to keep the colon from being too constipted from the beans,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i had severe abdominal pain and constiptation on xray before i even used the candy i had been aprox 2 months without candy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i promise you today i was going to use only 3 pieces and then i did 6 but iat least i told you i will use no more you dont think 6 permints that i sucked o n if i do no more will stop me from having a stool tomororow do you.i promise if i have one more piece which i have none in my house i will let you knoow
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i hope 6 pieces dont make me constipated.i promise not to do no more and i hope you belive me i would not have told you if i was trying to lie.please belive me when i say i will do no more and i ahve no more in this houese.pleas elet me know if you think 6 pieces of sucking a pepermint might caseu me to not make a stool i hope not and please belive me sir i wont do it again.i dont want to lose your help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can i pleasse email me you in about 30 minutes to a hour when my mom leaves please its important please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i just want you to belive me when i say i went without candy for aprox 2 -3 months and had normal stools and no severe abdomnial pain.i had the prolaspe one day passing a large formed stool that was soft.i ahd no hard stools and i was on doasalte only.i had the prolaspe and the abdominla apin and difficily having stools and severe abdoninal pain for aprox 1 week before i started on the candy.i had stress form the prolase and rlationship problem that started the candy.i don twant to lose your help sir and if i was trying to lie to you i would not have tolsd you i had 6 pieces of pepermint.i wont do irt nor will i lie to yoiu
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i went to the store with mmy mom at kroger and bought some grapes.if i feel the urge for suger i can eat some grapes but i am still goin to try to avoid the grapes since thye may agravate the constipation problem.i am sticking with spit pea soup now until i have normail bowels.my mom will be here tommorow and she can have the grapes for a snack while she is here if she wants.i told her i am not having candy in my houese.i hope i havent lost your help.when i say i just had 6 pieces today of pepermint that is all i had and if i dint want you to k now i woulnthave told you..i am trusting you to help me get well.i apoiligize again for putting suger in my body again.this prolspe thing and the fact i lost my best friend and caregiver and the new uterus pain in the vagina from the ultrasound probe has stresesed me to the most i have experinenced also i do not think my friend and caregiver left because of just me somethning happened that i do not belive was my fault that i beieve was the number one reason why she is no longer with me.i ddint tell you because it wount be appropiate to talk about it online and thats why i didnt tell you i dont think it was my fault our relationship ended.i just cant talk about it online because its a public forum and other people read this and she could to if i posted it.pleas eemail me again when you are online
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir may i tslk to you please when you get back online.i have been a nervous wreck since this prolaspe started and then the cady started after a week of torture of losing my freind and feeling i had no normal female body parts now last week they put a huge probe up me to check my vagina and now i am in vaginalm pain plus the new lady that drives me has a problem form her past and it affects the way she handles stress and i am stressed from her.its been torture.please dont give up on me,please email me when you are back online.i am telling the truth.even if i eat a grape i will tell you i plan on only split peas soup tonight some more if i get hungey i dont need sugered grapes with my bowels not moving good.they are only there if i need something sweet but i dont plan on eating them they are emergency cady as to say if i feel the need to put something sweet in my mouth.i am having a severe hard time with the prolspe and the pain from the unltrasound probe.it did something to my uterus or something internal.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my caregiver that took care of me was bipolar too.i can say that and she was on disablity also although she worked.i cant say everything that happened since its a public forum and even her family could read it or her but i do not think i am the main reason she isnt with me know.yes it is something i did say and did but i cant tell you the story,i do n think i deserve this so when when i started feeling my frind pull away which i did about 2 months ago i had a hard time.it was arounfd the time i had the abi and the procdure hurt my foot.i was in severe pain by myself for about a month every day and she used to come over every day for at least 2 hours she had the flue for 3 weeks during that time then started a new job and was in the middle of a move,i was supposed to wait until she moved and then she wa supposed to start coming over here she never did.i was treated poorly and had a hard time dealing with it .i guess when my prolaspe started and no one was here i use dit to comfort my feelings of denaial about what i was going through but i didnt eat any candy until about 1 week or more after the prolse started.and i did it with the intention of eating less beans since i was getting constpated again.i had went to er with severe pain and xray showed severe consti[pation and i hadnt eaten candy in aprox 2 monhs,i started the hard candy to have something to suck on instead of eating alot of beans then the few pieces led to alot of heard candy put in my mouth during the day to block my feelings of sadneess and pain.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
all i know is that i was vconstipated the day they did the ultrasound on my uterus and thye coulnt see the right overy because of the constipation and thats why she kept tyring to probe it it hurt and they did dmage i am in pain now.my mom and i watches a movie and it hurts to even sit on th sofa and watch a movuie
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i have had a eating disorder for years i jogged 11 miles a day for 15 years ans walked 11 mikes a day for `10 years while i was on lithium to work with my bipolar,i am used to eating alot.for the last 2-3 months i ate aout 2000 calaries wort of legumes day and had normal stools every day.i mostly ate legiumes because thats how i got iron,i am never anemic when thye do labs except one time aprox 30 yesrs ago nd 1 time aprox 5 years agao.my nutrition is good.i am a vegan i havent eaten animal products in 30 years
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i don tknow what to do about my uterus pain i can tsee the aprn until march 28 and i am in distress,i cling to piece of cady i my mouth to pacify me and make me forget my pain which it doest,i have not obe oice of candy in the house and will not use it.i told you i stopped and i did but i started back again and i have had a hard time.i wouldnt have told you if i didnt want you help.my new driver that drives me knows i started back on the candy and i have told my family as well,i was just buying a hard candy that i could suck on such a s pepermints.i wasnt buying jeelly beans or chocalte or anything hard for colon to digest.i just thought if i sucked on hard candy it woulnt make me worse since i was drinking loads of water.i have had candt months ago and sucked on it and yes it made it a little worse but never did i have to use miralx or gablitye etc.my prolaspe is so bad that i cant eat anythinf including beans.i could eat 3 small packas=ges of sries beans cooked a day and have 6=7 small-medulium -large formed stool every day.i have been constiptated in over 2 -3 months even thought i have eaten execiisve amount of beans,the prolaspe started the severe abdominal pain and the constipatioan and that whey i started the hard candy to stop the beans as much.i thought i would do a few pieces evry now and then but 1 pience of candy led to many more that why i must not have it here,i have had bags of candy in my houese for months and i had iwill power and i didnt eat it but the fact that i am crazy form this prolaspe and losing my friend my willpower is gone.but i did throw it awaya nd dont have it in my house sir,you can ask me every day when i speak with you if i have had candy and i will tell you the truth and please ask me anytime you would like to
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thank you for telling me to stop the candy.i am in vaginal pain from the procedure and nooone is doing antyning about it.what i am saying is that yes when i see the aprn on march 28 i can tell her.i went to the walk in clinc 2 days ago and the aprn made me take my clohes of amd dhe looked at my private area and sid it was prolasped but it alreadty was it want hurting like this i am in a state of denail sir about this whole thing forst the foot abi procedure causing pain and now this.i have to face god in the end and anyone would crack up if they had to go through what i sm going through now.it is one of the worst things that could happen to someone to have vaginal pain now level 4-5 or more attimes form ther ultrasound probe.i would put a piece of candy in my mouth to shut myself up form crying inside wondering why thsi is happining to me.i dont know what to do sir
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you please email me when you get back online please.i beive i need a mri done onmy vaginal area to ascess the problem of the pain i am having.thye will think its pycholiical.this is sad.i never have vagianl pain usuly i did have mild vagainal pain at the start of the prolspe but now since the ultrsound wand it is contant and level 4-5 although sometimes it does decrese
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i had some more split pea sop for dinner with my amitza and alot of water.i dont plan on eating those grapes i bought unless i feel i have to have a few which i dont think will happen but i just bought them since i have abulsuley not even a piece of pepermont candy tin the house.i can usauly keep candy and dont touch it but i guses i was so saddened form th pprolase and losing my friend that i used a piece of candy to comfort my sorrow.like i said i just bought the hard candy that you suck on that disolves in your mouth and not stuff that would be hard for the colon to disgest like jelly beans and cady bars i dont eat high fat anyway i just bought the hard candy fat free but wont anymore and hope you arne tupset with me and hope you understand how hard it is to deal with this new vagainal pain also its a shock i have to live like this i will ask for a mri or something to check what has happened.they probly wont do one though.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sir i know you are disgusted with me because i told you i had the candy again but i promised you i woulnt do it anymore,i may have promosed before but going through all that i have i probly thought that it would be alright to do a small amount and stop the excessive amount of beans that i was eating becuas ei coulnt get the beans out like i used to.if i hadnt of prolasped i know i would never started back on the hard candy;.i was so stressed and the beans i usually ate and had bowel movemnts with with stil cauding me to be severly constiapted.i had been to the er in my town and i hadnt had a single piece of candy in aprox 2-3 months and i had been having normal stools for over 2 moonths and the er xary showed severe constipation.i had to stop eating the beans so instead of all those beans which my lithium makes me hungery all day i put hard candy in my mouth to suck on so i woulnt overeat the beans.i still reamained constipated before i even had the candy.,the prolspe caused me to have the problem.,all i can say is i hope you will give me a chance to get well and to get through this ,please dont give up on helping me becasue i started the hard candy during the day at times to suck on,i will not do this anymore and my stools may not move correcety but i wil try eat corrcely until march 28 and let the aprn know what is happening,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
anyway i know you are angry at me and i can only hope that you understand the stress of the abdomnil pain that was so severe cause me to want to suck on a piece of candy than to eat a load of beans and be in severe pain,i cannot eat like i used to i was easting loads of beans veery day for months and had no abdominal pain theb the prolaspe started the beans sticking inmy colon and causing me severe pain.when i went tot the er in my town i hadnt had candy in months and i was still severly constipated and in severe pain attimes.belive it or not you dont hear me talking about severe pain as much beacasue i had to decrese the beans but thats why i started on the hard candy at times but yes sir candy is veruy dnagerous and is bad for constipation and it will worsen it and i promise to you i will,not do it you have to trust me please.also please email me when you are online please and I PROMISE I WILL BE A BETTER PATIENT FOR YOU TO HELP.I AM SORRY AGAIN,
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU GET BACK ONLINE AGAIN...I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST TO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IN HELPING MT GET WELL.YOU HAVE HELPED ME AND I HAVE LISTENED TO YOU BUT PLEASE GIVE ME ANNOTHER CHANCE TO NEVER USE THE CANDY AGAIN PLEASE
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i know i just emailed you a bunch of stuff that was all messed up in what i said but what i am trying to say is the constipation and severe abdominal pain started the day after the prolaspe and i did not eat hard candy for over a week after the prolaspe becuase the abdominal pain was so severe i didnt want to eat my normail intake of beans becasue my colon wasnt dworking the stools out so i started the hard candy to try to stop eating so mnay beans i was used to eating which i know was stupid but when you are on a medicine like lithium it causes your dopamine level to drop which makes you want to eat so thats why i am always hungry.anyway please forgive me sir.the firse time i went ti the er in y town i had not been eating candy at all and hadnt had any in probly 2 months and i still was severly constipted so please undersatand i know it was my prolspe that started all this constiptsion back again and severe abdomianl pain.i am going to hope you email me hen you get back online and i promose no more candy at all and if i have one piece i will tell you.please dont give up on me yet..caould you imagine if they did a prcedure on you and rueined your foot and then did your private part and then you had pain there afterthat it has been extermly hard for me sir please belive me and let me try to work with my doctors with this and please work with me and dont give up yet please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
give me a chance to get my stools working again.the fact that i have vagininal pain now is hard to take.i cant even lay down i bed and feel at peace becuae of the vagainal pian from the procedure.it is extermly hard to deal with i will pray sir andi pray that i dont lose you as my doctor and friend.please dont give up on me.please email me when you are back online and i will stop talikng about the candy etc.thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am glad i told you i had the peppermoint today because i was trying to stop the candy but with the stress it wa shard and i can tell you i dont want to lose my right to talk to you online as my doctor so i have a choice the candy or your respect and time talking to me online and i chose your respect and your advice and i will not lie to you about the candy. all that is in my house now is 100 percent juice apple ,prune and v8 juice dried split peas,dried lentils and canned vegetbles and grapes and baked potaoes.and applesauce.that is what i usulay have athough i have dried liam beand also sometimes.i take vitimens all kinds and have bottled water and tap water.i usauly eat pretty healhy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you have bben the best person to talk to and yes i have paid alot to talk on here but you have helped me and other doctors alot.i sure hope i can email you in the morning agai early ifi wake up hurting or need help again with an questio.i hope 6 piesces o pepermint doent cause me to not go to the bathroom tommrow but i doubt that wil hppen but i am glad i yold you so i will not do anymore.the suger addiction is awful when you are sad and i pain.i will deal with my feelings and my mom will come over tommorow plus i have another lady that drives me that checks on me and comes over and she is starting another job as a nanny in aprox 6 weeks so i am looking for someone to help me prn when she is in her new job.i need someone here to help me as needed with trash and companionship and going to store when my parents are busy.please email me in the morning please when i get back onlinegain betweem the hours of aprox midight and 5am.i am going to bed now nd trying to rest since i was up to early today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
PLEASE DO ME BIG FAVOR.I STARTED A NEW DISCUSION SINCE I TOOK UP ALL YOU TIME TODAY WITH THE PROBLEMS I PUT YOU THROUGH.I TOOK THAT MIRLAX TODAY AND MY STOOLS WERE PRETTEY WELL CEAR WHEN I HAD THE SPIIT PEAS SOUP I HAD A LITTLE MORE TIS EVENING TO AND SOME SPLIT PEAS BUT I HAD ONLY THOSE 6 HARD PEPPERMINTS TODAY AND NONE AFTER YOU TOLD ME TO STOP AND NO OTHE RFOOD AND MY STOMACH IS NON STOP RUMBLING LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY.I AM NOT FORMING STOOLS AND I KNOW I HAVE ABLOCKAGE SOMEWHERE.I HABVE NEVER HAD NONSTOP RUNBLING OF FLIUD IN MY BOWELSMY ABDOMEN IS HURITN BUT NOT SEVERLY.I NEED YOUR HLEP SIR AMD I TOLD YOU I WOULD NOT PUT NOT ONE PIECE OF CANDY IN MY MOUTH AGAIN WHILE I AM GETTING YOUR HELP ONLINE IF I DO I WILL LET YOU KNOW CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK FOR ME TO EMAIL YOU BETWEN MIDNIGHT AND 5AM IF I NEED TO GET UP AGAIN.SIR SOMENTHING IS WRONG WITH MY COLON OR MY STOMACH WOULNT BE DOING THIS.I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS I HAVE CAUSED.WHEN YOU GET THIS EMAIL TODAY OR TONIGHT WILL YOU PLEASE EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR ME TO EMAIL YOU DURING THE NIGHT TO TALK IF I NEED YOU PLEASE.YOU CN USE THE NEW DISCUSION I STARTED PLEASE.IF I DRANK THAT MIRLAX AND I WAS ALMOST CLEARED THEN MY TOMACH SHOULNT BE DOING THIS RIGHT.6 HARD PIECES OF PEPPERMINT THAT WERE SUCKED ON AND NOT CHEWED WOULD NOT BE CAUSING THIS MUCH PROBLEM WITH MY COLON I AM SCARED THIS ISNT NORMAL.6 PIECES OF CANDY AFTER BEING CLEANED OJUT I THOUGHT ENOUGH WOULNT CAUSE DAMAGE SOMETNHING HAS TO BE BE WRONG WITH MY COLON WHAT DO YOU THINK IT ISWHAT IS CAUSING THE RUMBLING OF LIQUIEDS NONSTOP?[PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME AND BELIVE ME I WILL NOT LIE TO YOU ABOUT WHAT I AM EATING.PLEASE EMAIL ME WHEN YOU CAN AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANYTNING WRONG I HAVE DONE.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please email me as soon as possible when you get back online please no matter what time it is i am still in abdomnial pain i am passing gas no stool and stomach is rumbling bad.i am not i severe abdomian; pian but wan tto knpw whaT o=sis caiung the volcano like contant rumnling of liqiuds inmy stomacn and still right sided pain but not severeit terrible ruumbling like excessive nonstop loud volcano lime please emao; me soon please and started new discussion

I will respond on the other thread.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor