Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Subungual Hematoma on my big toe from a a pint glass landing…

Subungual Hematoma on my...

Subungual Hematoma on my big toe from a a pint glass landing on the top of it. Have some blood under toe but can walk fine, little pain but not horrible. I am flying tomorrow will the pressure cause any problems?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Any other symptoms?

2 days and no

3/15/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How large is the bleeding?

Can you send a picture?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if u got that pic. I had surgery to remove an ingrown nail on that toe like 20 years ago when it got smashed before.

Yes, I have got it.

Please wait.
I am writing the answer.

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The hematoma is quite small.
It would get absorbed in a few days.
There will not be any pressure effect from flying.
Please do not worry.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
k ty

You are always welcome.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Dr Su S
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)