Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have lymph node 2.3x 0.4mm (the only one measured) plus…

I have lymph node...

I have lymph node 2.3x 0.4mm (the only one measured) plus several more found in my neck and jaw line. They have been there for going on 2 years and surgeon just refused to biopsy because i dont show "classic " symptoms. I only have the continued swollen lymph and very exhausted for no reason. When should they be removed for futher evaluation.

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

Reapeted antibiotics and prednisone but they have no effect on lymph node

Doctor's Assistant: Have you used anything besides prednisone for this?

Just random antibiotics with md saying maybe an infection. But it has been 2 years and i still feel more and more tired for no reason.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Recent seizure and stroke with no previous history of either. After the stroke and seizure i staryed having low thyroid levels. That all started in 3 of 2017. I have endometriosis, bilateral lumpectomies to breast that were benign. Lymph node problem started in 2016.

3/15/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Ok
Phone call session started