Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Today, there was a suspicion of the presence of clotting ECG…

Today, there was a suspicion...
Today, there was a suspicion of the presence of clotting ECG and the wrong medical suspicion where the aspirin dose was taken 100 four pills and was re - planning the outcome of the natural with the taking of sublingual love. The question is: Is Aspirin dangerous if you take it without a clot
3/15/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

best regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Now all good blood or ECG but I take aspirin wrong

Okay I see, I am typing now, I will follow up with you very soon.

Ok dr thanks I take beby aspirin 100 for take 400

You are very welcome! Sure I got it, I will follow up with you very soon.

Ok

Aspirin is a very commonly used medication, most people who use it tolerate it well, but having said meds such as aspirin should not be used without proper indication. Rarely aspirin can induce irritation of the stomach and other issues too

Also 100 mg x 4 = 400 mg dose is not necessary; the usual recommended dose if heart disease is suspected is 75 mg to 325 mg x 1 dose, so there is no need to take more than what is recommended

Having said that, 400 mg of aspirin is not a huge dose so nothing to worry now

Try to eat some food, and also drink plenty of water and this can help minimizing the irritation of the stomach

Avoid taking meds such as aspirin etc without proper suspicion for heart attack

Self-diagnosis can sometimes do more harm than good

Even if you have some chest pain it does not automatically indicate it is due to heart attack

Most of the chest pains are due to chest wall related pain which are also called as musculoskeletal type pain and this has nothing to do with heart attack

Also stomach and esophagus related issues too can cause chest pain

So the moment some chest pain occurs not to suspect heart attack

If chest pain occurs along with other symptoms such as breathlessness, fainting, abnormally excessive sweating etc then only we should suspect heart attack, not otherwise

Once again, you are not having heart attack so there is no need to take aspirin etc without adequate indication like this

Anyway occasional 400 mg of aspirin is not dangerous so not to worry about any side effects etc now

Try to drink plenty of water and also try to eat some food and this will help in preventing any irritation of the stomach taking place or any other side effects

You will do perfectly fine, so not to worry!

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

best regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

And also you do not need any heart related blood tests or ecg etc, you certainly have not sustained any heart attack. 100% no heart attack.

I took it by mistake after the result there is no clot and the second question I took his love under the tongue extended to the arteries I do not know the name and result showed no clot and enzymes are natural and their use and analysis do not affect both natural

That is okay, no need to get scared now, aspirin is commonly used medication and it is overall very safe medication

So nothing serious will happen

Even if there is no clot one can take aspirin, and it is certainly okay to take aspirin even if there is no clot or heart attack etc

If sublingual preparation of aspirin is available then you can put it under the tongue and this can reach the blood faster than the regular oral preparation

However you have certainly not sustained any heart attack, and you do not need any tests and also there is no need to go to the hospital now

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
The chart appears to be wrong only, and the redesign has been repeated twice and it has become normal. The last question after the result is normal. Aspirin and a sublingual pill do not cause blood flow or bleeding due to a natural result. The second question today is the risk of exercise?

Aspirin, taken once in a while - whether orally or through under the tongue route - is not expected to cause any bleeding or other complications

Aspirin is overall very safe medication so not to worry about bleeding etc just with one time dose

But in the future avoid taking aspirin without proper indication

Exercise is not considered as a risk, in fact exercise is good for the health of the heart

You should be doing daily exercise and it will make your heart stronger

Wishing you all the very best!

thanks & best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

After taking a dose of 400 and another pill expand the sublingual arteries do you know the name. It does not cause a risk today from practicing sport or resting day and starting the next day

The name of the medication you are referring is Nitro-glycerine

It is also called as Glyceryl trinitrate (GTN)

This can cause expansion (Vasodilatation) of the arteries supplying blood to the heart

But it is necessary only if angina or heart attack takes place

Do not take it if you are not having angina or heart attack

You do not need this medication; your heart is 100% healthy

You may either do exercise or practice sport etc today, or you may take some rest and it will not do any difference since you are a very healthy individual.

The ECG is healthy and the heart enzymes are sound, not suspicious but only got first time errors due to another new hospital. Because of the device. Is GTN dose alone focus not numbers

Even if there was some error and you took aspirin and GTN by mistake nothing is going to happen, these are commonly used and these are overall safe medications, so you will not have any side effects or complications.

I really took this as it is also called as Glyceryl trinitrate (GTN) mistakes and I do not suffer from a heart attack does this problem cause this important question after the emergence of reports sound

No, GTN is not going to cause any serious side effects.

Just avoid taking it in the future without proper indication, but occasional taking like this is okay - so not to panic now.

Thank you very much, and I answered him before asking my question. Thank you very much. If he got the first time they were all used, do not risk

You are very welcome! Yes, try to avoid using these meds in the future, but such one time use of aspirin or GTN ets is not worrisome.

This was a lesson I do not need to worry about today or Osos and I do not buy tests of this kind. Thank you very much for your good treatment and patience and I wish you a happy day. The last question is the date of the medicine inderal 10 Is it taken after this to my day of the treatments mentioned always take it daily due to anxiety and acceleration

You are very welcome! I wish you too a happy day! Yes, you can certainly take your daily Inderal today, absolutely no problems in taking this medication today.

Does the test of heart enzymes appear normal in the hospital, which distinguishes between planning for the first error and planning for the second nature,

Since the heart enzyme test has come normal there is no need for heart enzyme tests or ecg etc anymore.

Thank you so much. I do not think today that Relax is worried about the first ECG error. A second natural heartogram appeared with other natural enzymes in the hospital
Can the first ECG be the reason for the reverse connection by using it because another hospital has been informed of this talk

You are very welcome! Such errors sometimes unfortunately happen, but absolutely nothing to worry, you can totally relax now, 100% no heart attack in you.

Does ECG make mistakes

Yes, if the technician connects the wrong electrodes, or if the machine is faulty, or if it is not calibrated properly etc - then it can cause errors in the reading.

I want you I see her Take me a doctor
This wrong
This another good

Yes, there were some technical mistakes with the first ecg recording, but the second ecg is normal. Since the second ecg is normal so nothing to worry now, and certainly no heart attack in you.

Does it show from the wires there is an error in the first vision. Is it possible just to see the vision of the fault of the wire

We cannot tell what precise error occurred from this recording, but if you have had heart attack then the second ecg should have shown the same findings, or similar findings, but the second one is normal and it is not showing any heart attack. Since the second ecg is normal so we should consider the first one was faulty due to some technical issues.

When we read your ecg in conjunction with your overall good health, absence of heart attack symptoms, and you are being overall clinically very stable - unlike someone who had a heart attack who should be found very sick - so in light of all these favorable observations - so we should think the first ecg was technically faulty and the second ecg was done properly and it does not show heart attack - so you indeed have not sustained any heart attack.

Thanks so much very dr subbanna
As well as the presence of normal heart enzymes

You are very welcome! Yes I totally agree with you, the heart enzymes were normal too, so all these clearly indicate there was certainly no heart attack in you.

Thanks dr ok thanks you

You are very welcome!

If I assume I have doubts about planning the first is during 24 tomorrow without symptoms means Slim
Reminder reminded X-ray ray chest natural appeared. What is useful for a heart attack

Without symptoms there is no need for heart tests. Good x ray chest too is normal, but chest x ray is not needed for heart attack diagnosis.

Thanks dr very much
If I assume I have doubts about planning the first is during 24 tomorrow without symptoms means Slim?

You are very welcome! 100% you have not had any heart attack.

I worked out the layout of the first mistake. After half an hour I worked out the layout of the second sound and after 5 minutes I was repeating the third sound. Hala forget the first

If your concern is about forgetting occasionally - then occasional forgetfulness is normal, lot of normal people forget like this.

Thank you very much

You are very welcome!

The first ecg was having technical glitches, but the second ecg was normal, so you really did not have heart attack, since you are not having any symptoms since the ecg done - so it reaffirms that you certainly did not sustain any heart attack.

the heart enzymes are very important. ?
I am afraid of anxiety that causes me to have a lack of arteries or a stroke. Does anxiety cause this last question? What is the study of anxiety and anxiety?
I mean cardiac arrest or lack of anxiety

Your heart enzymes were normal, your ecg was normal, you have had no heart attack, you are not going to have cardiac arrest. What you are having is just severe health anxiety and fear of serious illnesses and nothing else, you are perfectly normal and you heart is 100% fully healthy and 100% no heart attack in you.

Thanks for reassuring him I'm just because I do not sleep because of anxiety. I thought anxiety hurt my heart because of the subject

You are very welcome! Millions of people have anxiety and nothing happens to their heart due to their anxiety, so not to worry about the heart. If possible try to dilute anxiety and stress through the list of treatments I had recommended in the past. But anxiety will not damage your heart.

A final question is what is the most important planning of the first sinner or planning the second proper with the proper enzymes and repeat the second planning the same time and result in soundness

If chest pain occurs then the plan should be to get an ecg, and then blood tests for heart enzymes. Repeating ecg is usually not needed because technical glitches do not always happen like it happened last time.

Actually concern his problem is not comfortable or sleep or Relax this harm more true?
There is no chest pain. The first planning was transferred to another hospital for treatment. In order for the heart enzymes to function, the doctor asked for a second heart scan only and the trauma was normal and then asked for a third repetition at the same time and the normal result
Then I asked to cut the first paper telling me maybe the conversion and reverse wires were the reason

Try to relax and dilute anxiety and stress as much as possible but do not keep on brooding over this issue otherwise you will psychologically burn your self out and develop mental fatigue etc, and also then you may get more and more psychological health symptoms etc. The initial hospital did a blunder that is why so much confusion, hope in the future they do not commit such careless blunders causing so much psychological distress to their clients such as you in the future.

The effect of aspirin and the effect of GTN when the body ends and thank you very much during the hours of the body comes out. Was taken yesterday

You are very welcome! The effect of both aspirin & GTN must have been over yesterday itself, so you will not have any side effects from these meds anymore.

I mean its effect ends the day of the body

The effect must have been over yesterday itself.

I am now open another question

Appreciate it, I will post my reply under the new question and please follow up there for further discussions.

Now open
I am a sports person who got no cholesterol or pressure or sugar just got the first planning there is a lack of mistakes actually caused me discomfort. The question What causes arterial insufficiency and what does not happen 70% What does it mean above or below

Appreciate it, I have already posted my answer under your new question, please follow up there for further discussions.