Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I will just Waite back for further instructions ,thank you…

I will just Waite back...
I will just Waite back for further instructions ,thank you
3/15/2018
Connie Pennington

Did you get my last message. I can schedule a time period for a call. Around 4:15 would work well.

I am pretty sure you just ask for premium service at that time, and then I will receive the connect info and initiate the call. Look forward to talking to you.

Connie Pennington
I was texting from my moms I pad that she doesn’t know how to use , so I am on my phone now texting you ,
I did send meds list
I will send pictures of the ones I had sent to their pharmacist , but she didn’t suggest anything really
Meds
Ok she can actually talk today at 4::30 would that be ok , after dropping him off please? Also how do we do this I can pay with my membership , and can you call her number please , not sure how this works . Because I will not be here this afternoon .
You can just tell me what is good for you , and I will wait to hear back . Her # is(###) ###-####
her name is***** , and I do have premium membership, I will pay for call , thank you so so much , I hope 4:30 is good with you instead of 4:15. Thank you so much
4:30 if possible please
Phone call session started

Great talking to you!