Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I usually take 50mg of Zoloft but tonight have taken 500mg.

Customer Question
Hi, I usually take...

Hi, I usually take 50mg of Zoloft but tonight have taken 500mg. I’m feeling drowsy and stomach pains. What do I do?

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

I took it about an hour and 15 ago. I have thrown up once due to hysteria

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?

I have depression, ptsd and anxiety

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/15/2018
Doctor: Paul Wolfe,
 replied 4 months ago
Paul Wolfe

Hello, I will try to answer your question. You usually take 50mg. Why did you take 10 pills today? Were you depressed, anxious, or trying to hurt yourself?