Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Wbc is 5.4 rbc 4.33 Hemo 12.9 hemocrit 40.2 mcv92.8 mchc…

Wbc is 5.4 rbc...

Wbc is 5.4 rbc 4.33 Hemo 12.9 hemocrit 40.2 mcv92.8 mchc 32.1 rdw 13.2 platelet 265

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

This all seems normal to me per what I have seen I am in midst of changing all doctors and off of all medications. I am tired and fall asleep pretty quickly 50year old female. Not sure where we are on this road of menopause. New doctor in APril 16, this is just my general numbers hot and cold seems normal. Occasionally light headed

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

On only one med right now as I wanted to reevaluate Basically a BCP to prevent spotting which at one point was constant no real allergy to med

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

There was that heart incident where I had mixed symptoms and went in so they tested and had enzymes in the blood (heartattack) follow up indicated no blockages and no real reason to be on any meds at that point last week BP 160/62 prior to incident ran Low BP. Now tends 110-120/60

3/15/2018

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

These investigations alone may not explain your tiredness. This is mild anemia and may occur in your age group. You may consider getting total iron binding capacity and serum ferritin for further evaluation.

You also need hormonal work up.

Following can contribute to the tiredness;

Anemia

Menopause / perimenopause

Medications

Anxiety.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Scheduled for a new OBG April 16. I am also getting headaches but mild.
Should I be concerned about the BP 160/62

You may get hormonal work up;

Thyroid function test

Prolactin

FSH

LH.

Your 160 BP is high.

You may need medication for it and also echocardiography for the evaluation.

Decreasing salt in diet is advised.

Fruits are potassium rich and that may help in decreasing your blood pressure.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.