Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

May sou nd weird but will the frenulum skin heal and wont be…

Hi,May sou nd weird...

Hi,May sou nd weird but will the frenulum skin heal and wont be a problem as I just got in the shower and slid the foreskin back to wash as many years and its slightly tore,,it has stopped bleeding thou

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Only this time its happened

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not really,,,,just the skin has been tight now fore couple years but hasn't seemed to be an issue

3/15/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.

How large is the tear?

Hi there,,Its only at the dase where the forskin joins,,only about 2mm but has stopped bleeding thou,not sure if its a major issue or not but a concern
Base sorry where the foreskin joins

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
It will heal within a few days.
You can apply neosporin ointment to prevent infection.
It is available as OTC.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

No worries and thanks for the advice as I Australian and near midnight now

You are always welcome.

It is not worrying.

If you are happy with my answer please click on the 5 star rating.

Wish you healthy life and early recovery.

Best wishes.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
All good Thank you and Much appreciated Thanks.