Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How do I get tremarax and lamnitab and ethlitin, know I have…

How do I get...

How do I get tremarax and lamnitab and ethlitin

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Know I have trimethylaminuria

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This start when by gai blabber came out

3/15/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

sorry about your trimethylaminuria

you should avoiding foods such as egg yolks, legumes, red meats, fish, beans

talk to your doctor about low doses of antibiotics such as neomycin and metronidazole to kill bacteria in your gut

intake of the supplements such as activated charcoal and copper chlorophyllin may help decrease urine odor

I:ll did that with the charcoal and chlorophyllin and it did not work my doctor saids that she never herd of this, I want to 10 other doctors they all said the same thing I been doing the diet and now I aim taking kelp and zinc it seems to be working I ready do not know so what other ideas do you have?
Heard that tremarax and ethlitin lamintab work

those are supplements which most likely will not work

your doctor was not willing to give you low dose antibiotics to help kill bacteria in your gut?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15043988

you can show your doctor this article

I will try I do not know what other supplements help

taking just supplements will most likely not help with this condition.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician