Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Things have gotten very strange. No sleep for the past two…

Customer Question
Things have gotten very...

Things have gotten very strange. No sleep for the past two nights. Light nausea. Soaring blood sugars (Type 1)

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Heart is pounding...

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

MS?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/15/2018
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have similar history in the past ?

Do you have blood pressure issues ?

What blood tests have you done till date ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No past quite like this present!My blood used to be perpetually low, but know it is perpetually normal.Blood tests started after I got home from my birthday meal and a movie! 374. Bolus Wizard to the rescue. Few hours later: 364. Again: Bolus Wizard. Few hours later: 436. I am quite suspicious, but Bolus Wizard. Few hours later, the test reached new heights: 506! I started gagging. One hour later, 536. I new what was gonna happen, so prepared a bag in a bag for my coming hurl. Did not take long. Started gagging while finding the bags, and while quickly assembling it. Then I actually heaved. Just once. Had not eaten all day! Ketoacidosis is checking in.

Thank you very much for all the information provided.

Yes , these sugar levels are soaring !

You need ER care without further delay.This is not related to MS

This can happen due dysfunction of the pancreas , stress induced adrenal problems

You would need to get some investigations done.

Please do let me know if you have any further queries.

Family Physician, Doctor