Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have tingling in my left shoulder and neck. should I be…

Customer Question
I have tingling in...

I have tingling in my left shoulder and neck. should I be concerned?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

About 2 weeks. no numbness just tingling

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/15/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 5 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

How old are you? Male/ Female?
Do you have any other symptom?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any medicine?

I am a72 year old female.
No other symptoms.
I do have HSP 7.
I take blood pressure tablets vasocardol 180mg and oroxine 100mcg

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The symptoms of tingling sound like involvement of nerve.
This can be due to neuropathy or other nerve diseases.
This can cause abnormal sensation.
It may occur from a number of other causes like from trauma or pressure effect on the nerve or pinching of nerve.
This can occur in the spine or in the limbs.
The symptoms can occur in vitamin deficiency.
I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
You can have MRI scan, NCV, EMG tests.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you.
If you are happy with my answers please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating before signing out.
Without positive rating I will not get the credit for helping you today.
You can ask question on the topic after rating.
Wish you healthy life.
Warm Regards.