Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I recently had sex for the first time nd I’m on my period…

I recently had sex...

I recently had sex for the first time nd I’m on my period now nd it’s werid it’s a lot of blood it’s like I have a pad on but not bleeding in it as Much and I got a lot of chunks of blood

Doctor's Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?

I’m 15 there’s no way I could be pregnant I don’t think but I knew I was abt to come on I was getting this pain in my stomach it hurt so bad

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No never really gotten sick or health problems I recently got a check up I was fine but I was a Virgin and I had unprotected sex but the guy didn’t nut cause my cherry popped to fast

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay I need to know something before I tell my mom I think I’m pregnant an then it just be me panicking

How many days before your period,you had unprotected sex?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I only had sex once. I had sex March 6 I Just Came On My period March 13
Dr. Muneeb Ali

The other expert has opted out so ill quickly answer this question for you.

Actually, you CANNOT be pregnant because you have had your period and secondly your partner did not ejaculate inside of you which means that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to be pregnant. The bleeding or clotting that you are experiencing can be due to multiple reasons including trauma to the female genital tract, hormonal imbalances which can occur after having intercourse for the first time due to stress, anxiety or even infections or even an infection itself which can cause this sort of bleeding. Now while I DONT believe that you are pregnant I do believe that you need to be evaluated in order to get this treated, persistent clots being passed is something which does need evaluation.

Do you have any more questions?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!. You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think I had an bladder infection I been taken these pills the doctor gave me to make it go away she did say I could think it’s gone but don’t stop taken the pills nd I did stop taken then could tht Be Why

If you have an infection and you stopped using the medication then YES you could be experiencing the bleeding as the infection could have spread to the genital tract and when you had sexual intercourse that led to the increased amount iof bleeding. The infections i was talking about in my previous response are essentially this. Infections can cause the lining of your vagina and cervix to become friable and whenever you have intercourse that can lead to bleeding. The clots that you are passing could be the collected blood inside the vagina which is being passed out now.

You should definitely get evaluated and get started on antibiotics again.

Do you have any more questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still have the pills they gave me they not old so go to the doctor or just start back taken them? I don't want my mom to know I had sex they don't ask her to leave the room at ppc only at children's

What is the name of the pills?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Capsule

It is a capsule but do you know the name? It should be written on the bottle.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Then you can certainly use your pills and complete the course.

Do you have any more questions?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay Thank you ❤️❤️

You're welcome, I hope I have earned a 5 star rating today, do remember to rate me by clicking on the stars above your screen as that is how we are compensated for helping you today. Any BONUSES would be well appreciated!

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor