Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My boyfriend has this weird spots on his penis head, it

Hello, my boyfriend has this...
Hello, my boyfriend has this weird white spots on his penis head, it happens sometimes after we have sex, it itches and the skin looks like its peeling off what could it be?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. Skin conditions are best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you upload some images please. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

just did that
Hello, I have just seen the images.It looks like pustules. This can happen in latex allergy due to certain condoms.You need to use Hydrocortisone cream 1% twice a day for 7 days.This need not be worried about.But if redness increases or if there's fever or if there's swelling you need approach medical care." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
But he did not used a condom

Hi...contact dermatitis can occur not only due to a condom.I am just telling you an example. It can occur due to new clothing of under garments or due to sexual act when the vaginal pH is altered due to hormonal effects.

But as such you need not worry and continue with the cream I had suggested please.

Regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Ok thanks