Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just have a skin growth and wondering what it is. No

Customer Question
I just have a...

I just have a skin growth and wondering what it is

Doctor's Assistant: When did the growth begin? Have you used any medication for it?

No medication for it. As I don't know what it is. It appeared a few years ago.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a dentist about the growth?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/15/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Did u get the files I sent?

Hello...no please. May I request you to upload the images of the growth you are referring to so that I can see and get back to you please.

A photo
B photo
At first I thought it was an ingrown hair and i kept picking at it... 5 years ago or more and I just noticed now it's bigger.

Hi....I understand your concern.

I have see both images. The possibilities are -

1. Viral wart.

2. Skin excrescence.

3. As it has grown in size - a neoplasm of the skin.

It will require an excision and biopsy please. Based on the biopsy report we need to plan further treatment.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.

A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".

If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -

https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

I will be glad to be of assistance to you if you have any further questions in this health regard please

Kind regards – Dr. Sumanth Amperayani