Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am experiencing a face numbness, tingling and feels like…

I am experiencing a...

I am experiencing a face numbness, tingling and feels like pins sticking all over my body. my face has been feeling numb for about a week now. Don't know what to do.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?

About a week and no other skin issues.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really but i have I don't i don't think so although i have woken mys lf up in the last week drooling on my self[

3/15/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? bad anxiety symptoms can magnify symptoms and make you worried about them.

Female. 64. No not really

do you have bad dry skin.

dry cold air can cause dry skin and cause pins and sticking of the skin over your body

you may need more moisturizers on your skin.

Ok I will try lotion

after showering and bath time, 2-3 times a day lotion can help calm down the skin.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hi

I'm Dr Chip--a different expert.

I'm very concerned here

There are other possibilities for you symptoms--

A stroke

A vitamin B12 deficiency

Diabetes

Possibly a brain tumor

I don't want do sound alarmist but you need to see your doctor right away for this to get an exam, blood work, and an MRI of the brain

Please let me know if you need any more information

Thank you

My pleasure but please let me know how it goes for you