Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My RBC auto count was 4.13. It shows this is below the

My RBC auto count...

My RBC auto count was 4.13. It shows this is below the range. Is this reason for concern?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

fatigue, head ache a little nausea occasionally

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

The headache lasted for 5 days straight. This morning I went to the doctor to get lab tests. I didnt have the head ache anymore this morning but now the pressure is startin to come back. I feel it when I look up also. It is in my frontal forehead

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have fibromyalogia, a history of stomach problems and constipation

3/15/2018
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

Was it like a pressure on your forehead? Do you have any facial pain, runny nose, cough?

Your age and gender? Are you under lots of stress?

I am 36. I have been under some stress. The pressure is not throbbing, more a dull pain. I do not have a runny nose or facial pain

Any symptoms related to vision, confusion? Do you work on computer or watch TV/screen for longer hours?

I work on computer but not for long hours. The doctor I saw this morning recommended I see an eye doctor to see if that is whats causing the headache. I am just now concerned about this lab result

Thanks for the information.

You don't seem to have any other associated symptoms at this time other than dull/pressure like headache. It means your headache is less likely related to anything serious such as stroke or migraine. The pressure type of feeling in forehead and scalp area is often linked with stress and rarely anything serious. Sometimes, headache could be the part of sinus pressure, but you don't have any supporting symptoms. Other possibility of headache would be vision related. I suggest you to take OTC advil and take rest. You would feel much better with pain meds.

As fat as your lab report is concerned, it's just little below the normal value and does not have any significant in the absence of symptoms. Nothing to worry about your lab report.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor