Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Am having a bad headache hurting in the middle of my head…

Customer Question
Am having a bad...

Am having a bad headache hurting in the middle of my head like my brains also I got diarrhea for last 3 days and am vomit but nothin coming out but air

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

I had a headache but two weeks ago and it came back two days ago also the nausea only be when I walk outside in the cold it's seems like never when am sitting or laying down

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

High blood pressure and ashma

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it sounds like you could be very very dehydrated from your diarrhea and vomiting which can cause bad headaches.

you need to drink more fluids and gadorade

if you can't keep fluids in your, you may have to go to the ER for IV fluids.

you may need antidiarrhea medications like Imodium or loperimide to help stop your diarrhea.