Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there anything comparable to Viagra that can purchased…

Is there anything comparable...

Is there anything comparable to Viagra that can b purchased without a prescription?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Oxycontin and morphine

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

The only comparable options to Viagra are Cialis and Levitra.

All of them are prescription drugs and one need to have a prescription in order to get them. The reason why they are not available over the counter is the chance of serious side effects.

A doctor doesn't prescribes these to any of his patients unless he makes sure by means of various tests that it will be safe for a particular person to use, and also the doctor decides the dose and frequency of safe use.

I hope this clarifies and answers you.

Please do not forget to Click and Give 5 Star Rating (at the top of screen) to my service as this is the only way I get credit for my time and expertise on your question.
If you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.
Kindest Regards.

Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor
Thank u

Welcome.