Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Muneeb Ali only to get paid for the other discusion that was…

THis question is for Dr,Muneeb...
THis question is for Dr,Muneeb Ali only to get paid for the other discusion that was started this moring that was accidently refunded by mistake
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

I will reply on teh other discussion

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OKAY THIS DISCUSION WAS STARTED ONLY TO PAY FOR THE DISCSUISION THAT WAS STARTED THIS MORNING THAT WAS ACCIDENLY REFUNDED.I WILL NOT TALK ON THIS DISCUSSION SINCE I NOTIFIED CUSTOMER ASSINTANCE THAT I NEEDED TO PAY FOR THE DISCUSION THAT DR,MUNEEB ALI AND I HAD COMPLETED THIS MORNING.THERE WAS A ERROR ON THE REFUND REQUEST.I HAD ASKED FOR 2 REFUNDS YESTERDAY BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A VAGAINAL PROLASPE RECENLY AND I RQUESTED A OB GYN DOCTOR YESTERDAY TO ASK SPECIFICALLY A GYNOLGOLGY QUESTION AND THE DOCTOR THAT RESPONDED TO THE QUESTION WAS A INTERNIST SO I TOLD HIM I WANTED A BBGYN DOCTOR SINCE THAT IS WHAT CATEGORY I CHOSE AND THEN IT SAID I WOULD BE TRANSFERED TO ONE IN 24 HOURS AND I NEVER RESPONDED TO THE NEW DOCTOR SO I CANCELED THAT QUESTION.SO BEFORE THE NEW DOCTOR RESPONSDED TO ME I HAD POSTED ANOTHER OBGYN QUESTION AND NOON E RESPONDED FOR A LONG TIME AND WHEN THEY FINALLY RESPONDED IT WAD TOO LATE AND I NEVER CPOMLPETED THE DISCUSION SO I CANCLED THAT QUESTION AND THEN THIS MORNING I REQUESTED A PHONE CALL ON THE OTHER DISCUSION THAT I HAD REFUNDED ON AND I DEFINLTY PAID FOR THE PHINE CALL BUT I WA SUNABLE TO CINTINUE TALKING TO DR MUNEEB A,I BECASASUE WHEN I RECIEVEDS THE CALL IT STOPPED THE DISCUSION AND I HAD ONLY ONE REPLY FORM HIM SO I REFUNDED ONLY THE DISCION AND PAID FOR THE CALL AND THATS WHY I STARTED A A NEW DISCUSION SO I COULD CONTINIUE TALKING TO HIM IN A DISCUSSION BUT THEY ACCIDENLY REFUNDED THE NEW DISCSUION TODAY SO THATS WHY I AM NOT TALKING ON THIS DSCISUION SO HE WILL BE PAID FOR THE LENTHLY DISCUSION THAT I STARTED TODAY THAT WAS ACCIEDLTY REFUNDED

It is ok i understand, i will reply on the other discussion as necessary.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I THAT NOTE TO EXPLAIN TO WHOEVER IN CUSTOMER ASSINTANCE OR MANAGMENT NEEDS TO KNOW TO BACK ME UP IN EXPLAININGF MYSELF I APPRECIATE YOU

no problem happy to help.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i looked on my credit card bill and i was charged for the question that we spoke on march 14.that is why i did this question and didtn reply anymore and talk on this discusion..i had only one question that was refunded onmmarch 13 with you that you had only responded witht he statement HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE ER YET;and that question was refunded but i paid for the march 14 with you and we had thought that was refunded so that is why i did this discusion but i was charged for 2 discuusions with you on march 14 so i can talk on this one to but i dont need to becasue we have the other one but just letting you know you were charged for it you always let me talk long anyway and i appreciate that

I dont know regarding the refunds as customer service handles them, but it is still showing as refunded on my side.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i had only one refunded of yours.that was the one where i accepted the phone call and you only responded during the night before i accepted the phone call and you asked if i had been to the er yet.that was discusion i had asked to be refunded becasue when i woke up during the night i aske dfor a phone call since you werent online and theycalled me after that i was unable to contact you becasue you were offinle and i got the phone call and i wasnt allowed to talk to you anymore on the discusion so i paid for the phone call and started another discsuiion.the new discusion that we started i thought you said it had been refunded the discusion that we talked on alot so thats why i paid for another discusion but the long discsuion that we talked on was paid for and wasnt refunded.but i paid for anpther discusion that we talked on becasue i thought you werent paid for the one we did talk on but whatever happened is okay because you give me above and beyond the best service i could ever ask for.and i thank you so if you got paid again to make up for the time you reponded once then thats okay.you are the best doctor and you give me time to talk way beyond the discusion time and i appreicate you i am going to respond in the newest discusion about the miralx i took and wht has happened,this discusion is done so i wiill respond on the recent discussion we talked on today

Ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i know you are busy but if yu are still up can you respond on the other discusion when you have time.its not imprortant and if you are tired and sleeping dont worry about responding until you are done sleeping you have helped me enoough todAY EARLIER I WILL NEED TO TALK LATER WHEN YOU FEEL BETTER AFTER SLEEP PLEAS ETHANK YOU,YOU DONT HAVE TO RESPOND THO THIS
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor