Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

The skin my nipples area is more than normal how can I

The skin my nipples...

The skin my nipples area is more than normal how can I reduce it

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

No medication used. Also I meant brown area around my nipples are more

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

And I also would like to knw if there is any cream I can use to reduce it . No Doctor consulted yet

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Also if there is any suggested cream for breast and nipples firmness

3/14/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Please could you indicate the following information

How old are you?

Do you suffer from any illness?

you have children?

I m 30yrs old. Not married no children. No illness.

Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

I appreciate the waiting time.

I occasionally use contraceptive in case of unprotected sex. I had infection in my uterus which i hve been taking medication for it is a probiotic capsules

The reduction of the nipple or aura, unfortunately can not be done only with cream, since this is a genetic pigmentation of the breast (you already have the predetermined size in your genetic code) and that is governed by their female hormones, may increase during the pregnancy or with the use of hormones, because it is a change of the tissue and the skin of that area does not disappear with creams.
the creams are not effective, they have tried hormonal therapies which are not safe.
Only cosmetic surgery will be used to decrease that area by a minor surgical procedure.
In relation to the firmness of the breast the cream with Enzyme q10 are ideal because it helps to moisturize the tissue and reconfigures the collagen fiber to give it greater firmness, it should be applied twice a day.
It is also suggested radiofrequency therapies on the skin of the breast which helps to recover its firmness.

Do you have any doubt?

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Edgar Rubio Villegas
I will search for this cream. Thank you for all the information. If i hve any more questions i will get back to you. Have a great day Doctor.

Its Has been Pleasure.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!