Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am taking baclofin for leg cramps. I am taking baclofin.

Customer Question
I am taking baclofin...

I am taking baclofin for leg cramps

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I am taking baclofin. But now am also developing a neuroma in my left foot. This is terribly painful. Can I take Baclofin and panadine codine at the same time?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am also on diabetes and tamoxifen medicine and lipidal

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/14/2018
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 5 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Baclofen and Panadeine codeine may cause increased drowsiness and sedation.

So you may not drive or operate machinery, if you take them together.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

Stay blessed.