Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

THIS QUESTION ID FOR DR MUNEEB ALI ONLY PLEASE TO CONTINUR…

THIS QUESTION ID FOR DR...
THIS QUESTION ID FOR DR MUNEEB ALI ONLY PLEASE TO CONTINUR THE DISCUSION OF MY RECENT VAGINAL PROIASPE AND ABDOMINAL PAIN
3/14/2018
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Please ask your question.

CAN I PLEASE CAN CANVEL THE OTHER DISCUSISON THAT I STARTED WITH YOU YESTERDAY THAT YOU RESPONDED TO ONCE AND I NEVER GOT TO TALK ANYMORE.THE DISCUSIO CLOSED AND WAS RATED AND I DIDNT EVEN RATE YOU IT SHOWED COMPLETED AND I WAS UNABLE TO GET A RESPONSE FORM YOU.IT WASNT YOU FAULT.IT HAPPENEDF AROOUND 1230 AM I WOIKE UP A D EMAILED YOU AND REQUESTED PHONE CALL WHICH I GOT FORM DOCTOR WHICH I CAN PAY THE 50 DOLLARS BUT I WAS UNABLE TO ASK YOU ANY QUESTIONS SO I CAN CALL CUSTOMER ASSITANC EI MORMNING ANF TELL THEM TO REFUND ME TTHE 16 DOLLARS ON THAT DISCUSSION BUT I WILL PAY YHR 50 FOR THE PHOBE CALL BUT I NEEDED TO STRT ANOTHER DISCUSION DUWE TO BING UNBALE TO CIMSTIUE THE DISCUSION.IS THAT OJAY WITH YOU I DONT WANT YOU TO GET MAD.I WAS UNABLE TO GET ONLY ONLY RESPONSE FORM YOU.
THE DISCUSION CLOSED AND IT WASNT YOUR FAULT I COULNT REESPOND BACK FROM YOU.
I CAN KEEP THIS DISCUSSION AND NOT REQUEST A REFUND ON THE OTHER QUESTION BUT IF YOU LOOK A TTHAE LAST QUESTION YOU RESPONED ONCE AND IT LOGGED ME OGG ACCIDENTLY.I DONT MIND PAYING THE ADDITIONAL 16 DOLALRS AND TALKING TO YOU NOW IF THAT IS WHAT IS SUPPSED TO HAPPEN IF YOU RECIEV E A PHONE CALL

You can ask customer services for a refund, when a phone call request is accepted by any expert ad he calls you the thread is automatically rated. You can ask customer services for a refund and they will help you out.

We can continue our discussion here.

THANK YOU SIR IT WASNT YOUR FAULT.PLEASE LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAS HSAPPENED.I SAW TH GYNOLGOGY CLINC A FEW DAYS AGO AND I WAS SUPPOED TO SEE DOCOT AND THEY SAID HE WAS INSURGERY SAND I HAVE A APPOINMETN MARCH 28 TO GET PESSERIE FITTED AND TO SEE DOCTOR I NEED TO DO SNOTHER DOSE OF THST GOLIGHTLY NOW.I HAVE THE 12 CAPFULS OF MIRLAX NOW THAT I CAN MIX WITH 2-3 LITERS OF WATER.WHAT HAPPENED IS I DRANK THE GOIGHLY AND WITHIN AFEW HOURES I WENT AND IT CLEARED ME BIT I ATE AFTER THAT LEGUMES AND HAD NO BOWEL MOVEMENT YESTERDAY MORNING AND THAT CAN BE NORMLA SINCE I ATE LATE THE AFTERNOON THE DAY OF THE GOLIGHLY SO I HAD BREAKFAST YESTERDAY THINKING I WOULD GO BUY AFTERNNON AND EVEN TOOK AMITIZA AND LACALOSE AND THEN HAD SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN AFTER BUT I DIDNT GO TO ER OR CILINIC BECUAS EIT WENT AWAY AND I ATE LUNCH AND DINNER ND LAST NIGHT AROUND 11PM THE SEVERE PAIN STARTED AGAIN,THAT WA SHWN TRIED TO EMAL YOU AROUN 1230 AM AND I REQUESTIED PHONE CALL AND I ASKED DOCTOR IF I COULD REPEAT THE GOLIGHLY BUT THAT I WOULD BE USING 12 CAPFULS OF MIRLAX IN PALCE OF THE GOLIGHLT SINC IT WORKED A FEW DAYS AGO BECAUSE I THINK MY PROLASE IS CAUSING THE WORSENING OF THE CONSTIO=PATION AND I NEED TO CLEAN OUT MY BOWELS AGAIN AND THEN STAY ON CLEAR LIQUIDS UNTIL I SEE A DOCTOR ,MY N=BOWELS ARENT GOING.HE SAID I COULD BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY THAT NOW SINCE THE PAIN IS STILL OCCURING..IAM PASING GAS BOUT ABSOLULTY NO STOOL EXECT A FEW SHREDS OF SUBSTANCE CAME OUT ONNE TIME LAST NOGHT THAT LOOKED LIKE A CRUMB AMOUNT
I CAN DO THE 12 CAPFUILS OF MIRLAX NOW AS THE DOCTOR THAT I SAID I COULD I JUST NNED TO CONTACT MY GO DOCTOR OR THE GYNOLGY CILIIC IN THE MORING ND SEE IF I CAN GET A EARLIER APPOINMNT SINCE MY BOWELS ARENT RETURING NORMALY
I HAD MY ELECTROLYED CJHECKED LAST WEEK AND WERE IN NORMAL IIMITS SO I CAN REAREAT THE MIRLAX AND THEN ONCE I GOT MY BOWELS CLEARED STAY ON CLEAR LIQUIDS OR VERY SMALL AMOUNT SOLIDS UNTIL MY PROLSPE IS REPARIED BETTER RIGHT.THY CAN EITHER DO SURGERY IR PESSISIE
ARE YOU STILL THERE SIR?
I HAVE ALWAYS DONE THE GOLIGHTLY AND MY BOWELS RESUME PROPERLY BUT MY PROLASE IS CAUSING ME TO NOT RETURN TO NORMAL BOWELS AS NORMAL SO I WA S GOING TO REPEAT THE MIRALX SINCE THE ABDOMINAL PAIN IS STILL OCCRING AND THE BOWELS HAVENT MOVED YET AND THEN ONCE THE BOWEL ARE RESUNING WITH THE MIRLAX STAY ON MOSTLY LIQUROD DIETUNTIL ITHEY CAN HELP ME WITH MY BOWELS TO RTEURN TO NORMAL
SIR ARE YOU THERE?
MY BOWELS ARE NOT RESUMING TO NORMAL AND I HAVE EATEN AS NORAML AND THE ABDOMONAL PAIN IS STILL THERE LIKE IT WAS BEFORE SO THAT IS THE REASON I KNOW THAT MY PROLAPE IS CAUSINGTHIS SO THAT IS WHAT I THINK I NEED TO DO.UNTIL I CAN GET THIS FIXED.
I WAS ASKING YOUR ADVICE WHEN I EMAILED YOU SIR.THAT IS WHY I EMAILED YOU.ARE YOU THERE SIR
I WAS JUST GOING TO USE THE MIRALX AGAIN IF THE BOWELS DID NOT RETURN AND IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 2 DAYS.IS THAT OKAY.
ARE YOU UPSET WITH ME SIR.I SPOKE WITH THE DOCTOR THAT CALLED ME AND I ASKED HIS ADVICE.ALL I A, SATING IS THE STOOLS ARE NOT IN Y RECTAL AREA BUT HIGH INMY COLON AND THE LACTALOSE DIDNT WORK YESTERDAY AND THE GOLIGHLY DID BUT THE PROLASE IS MAKING HTISWORSE AND I CAN RESUJME EATING AS I DID BEFORE UNTIL THE PROLASE IS TREATED BECAUS EMY BOWELS AREMNT WORKING NORMAILLY SO I CA DO ADDINTIONLA MIRLAX TO TRY TO CLEAN OUT THE BOWELS UNTIL I GET THIS FIXED.I AM ONLY GOI GTO DO ONE MORE DOSE THEN DO THE LIQUIDS U TIL I GET THIS CONSDITION FIXED
I DID THE AMITXA AND DOSALTE AND LACALOSE AND IT DIDNT HELP SO I KNOW SOMETHIMG IS WRONG WITH MY BOWELS.SHE IS PERDERING ANOTHER PERSCRIPTION LAXATIVE ALSO LINNZA OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT I DIDNT SPELL IT RIGHJT
SIR I HAVENT TAKEN ANY BOWEL PREP YET.I WAS ASKING YOR ADVICE BEFORE I DID .IS SOMETHING WRONG SIR.I FEEL YOU ARE ANGT]RY WITH ME.I WAS ONLY ASKING YOUR ADVICE.
SIR YOU ASKED ME IF I WENT TO ER YESTERDAY ON THE LAST DISCUSSION,AT THAT TIME I WAS HAVING SEVERE ABDOMINAL AOI I HAD EATEN BREAKFAST AND TAKEN LACTALOSE ETC ZAND I THOUGHT MY BOWELS WOULD MOVE DURING THE DAY.THEY NEVER SIS BUT THE SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN WENT AWAY AND THEN I HAD NO ABDOMNAIL PAIN DURING THE DAY AND HAD LUNCH AND DINNER AND THEN WENT TO BED AND WOKE IN PAIN AGAIN AND STILL HAVENT HAD ABOWL MOVEMNT AND I AM STILL HURTING SO I KNOW I MUST HAVE A PROBLEM OR MY BOWELS WOULD BE RESUMING.I HAVENT HAD A N= BOWEL MOVEMNT SINC ETHE GOIIHJLY AROUND NOON ON MONDAY AND MY STOMACH IS HURTING AGAIN SO THAT SWHY I ASKED for aphone call to request to speak with a doctor i asked about doing the morlax and then calling the doctor in the morning to get in sooner tofix the proladse since my bowels are not resuming npormally and i am in pain
i was asking your advice sir.i felel that you are upset with me since ihavenyt hears back form you.that is why i wemaile dyou last night to asl your advice.i couldnt get you to answer because you were busy thats wht i rwquesdted a phone call and asked the advice of another doctor.i wantec to ask your advice before i tried the mirlax and i cant get aresponsefrom you.sir i wanted your advice also thas why i emsiled you and started a discusion with you.i tried to ask you last night,there is somebting wrong with my bowels or this woulnt be happeneing.i a asking your advice could you plesse speak with me
sir do you know i havent done any mirlax yet i was waiting to hear from youi wanted you advice.that is why i contact you.i doont know why you are upset with me and not relpying,i have contacted you since last night at around 1230 icoulnt sllep due to the pain si i repquested a phone call and spoke with doctor i asked their advice and even waithed for the pain to get better and for the bowels to move and i have even soke with you for your advice and now i fel i have upset you by something i have said.i only contceted you to requiest your advice sir.i am still waiting to hear form you.i cn eaither go to clinic now at 8am or start on mirlax now to trry to get bowels to move sinc eth epain is still occuring dut tom the constipation
i was only asking your advice.if i didtnt want your advice i woulnt of emailed you.you have always responed before so i am assuming you are upset with me because i was going to use the mirlax without asking you first.i am asking your advice now siir on what to do and i cant get a response.can you please meail me as sson as you canplease
sir i have spent probly 30 minutes waiting on you to anser i wanted to ask you if you thought it was okay to use the mirlax to get my bowels to resume again since they have stopped.what have i done to upset you.i am onlhy asking youe advice because i do listen to you
sir i didnt want to take any milralx until i contacted you and asked what you thought i should do.i didnt do anytning until i contacted you first.iwas hurting in my abdomen but i went back to sleep and when i woke up in abdomi al oain this morning i emailed you to ask you advice before i did anything or tool any mirlax.i have contacted you for mnay months and i dont know what i have done to lose your respect because i contacted you right awasy before i did anything this morning and i hevent heard back form you.you masy be busy though so i am oping that is the reason why please email me as soson as you can please thank you
i had the vaginal ultrasound iand she had told me i nneded a hsterectomey if i anted one becuse my uterus was prolsped halway and that is the reson for my constiptiaon also the day moday when thye used that ultrsoind proble my uetrus wa sprobed and id now hurting moderastley and feels loke it is sagging in my vagina.i cant believe i got worse again from a procedure but i was hoping i would get better but it havent yet
I was offline as I had to see to a critical patient in the ICU. As I have told you previously I have rush away at a moments notice I will always reply back whenever I can... Now let me go through all the messages you have sent.
i am sorry thank you for responding,what has happened sir has been a mess.i am just gong to do the morlax sloly hti smorning to get my bowels moving again if the milralx will work and if it does i will try to do liguid s such as pea soups and juices sinc emy bowels arent moving due to the prolaspe
i did the golightly moday and had liqurid diarhea lots of dark stolld until clear that afternnon and ate lots of legumes sinc ehten and nothing has come out not even small amount besised ash like small amount
Ok so the other doctor was right you should take the miralax as necessary. That will help with the bowel movements. Additionally the other drug that your doctor wants to start you on is likely to be lizness and that is a good option for you. I would recommend that you do start on it.
Lastly this constipation issue and abdominal pain one has gone on long enough, you should get the bowel lavage done and get this fixed once and for all. This happens almost every day now and you should definitely get this evaluated.
Also in future if i am not replying that means I am not around, if you are in pain at that time you should ask another expert here, they are all qualified and will be happy to help you. Whenever I come back online J will answer your questions.
for now use the miralax.
okay i am started on the mirlax now 12 capfuls in 4liters water is okay right.it doesnt taste as strong a s golighly but it is the smae ingredient right but without electrolyles?
alos wjhat is aa bowel lavage?also i have a uterine prlosle and rectolcle and bladder prolaspe that is what is cuasing the constipation/that needs to be fixed,the aprn said prolapses dont cause constipation they worsen them but dont they casue constoipation.?
that is the right dose.
The prolapses do need to be fixed, a bowel lava ge is basically a method by which they insert a tube up into tbe rectum and run lots of fluids through it to clean out the intestines.
the rn was right they don't cause constipation but can worsen it
sir have you heard of anyone getting the vaginal ultradound probe put in and making the uterine prolase worse.i have mild to moerdate pain in my uterus now form them probing my urterus with the ultrasound probe.it hurts plus it feels out if place and sagging,it was alreadfy halfeay prolased.but i newer felt weird feeling ot pain in the vaginal area till i head this done .alos i a,m drinking mirlax now i should x=expect to jabe diarehea by what time today or whjat time would i need to go to er if bowels dont start.i should be don ewith mirlax by 7am
i dont think mirlax works as well as golighly and i usasly dont fell well when i take the mirlax compared to the golighy but i have choice i have to get my bowels to move.its not dngeroud to do the entire 4 liters in one hour is it in the 12 capfuls?
No i have not heard or seen a vagina prolapse getting worse from an ultrasound. And no it is not dangerous.... You should have bowel movements within the next 2 to 3 hours. And if you don't get a bowel movement in 6 hours go to the er
it wasnt my vaginal prolspe that got worse they only probed my uterus with the huge wand probe.that area hurts now and fells like someting is out of place it s awful;i asled for a abdomonal ultraound the day i went in she said theay could do vaginal only i dditnknow that was only to look a t uterus or i woulnt requested one.i was stupid.my urterus was already prolasped so it feels liek i has moved out of position more.i=could that be what i am feeling up there put of place?also if they removed it like she said would help would i no no longer feel that abnoraml feeling probly?i wa snot going to get prolase surgery or ven the pessuire unlrs sthings got worse but since that vagianl unltrasound i am in oain in mt vagina.i shoild never had gotten that produre
sir i am in in shock about every thing that is happeneing.i had no foot pain until the abi and no vaginal pain utill the ultrasound of the vaginla.i am not kidding i am having a nightmare.i feel i am not doing well
It could have caused a mild injury to the uterus or vagina but that is a very rare occurrence. Even if it did it will heal within the space of a couple of weeks.
also i will have to talk to the aprn and tell her i am hurting form the unlarasoound.what procedure could they do to check what damge was done to my vagina or uterus?would they be able to do mri to see what could be causing the pain does a vaginal mri show uterus prolaspes better or damage to vagina.i am not kiddeing it is hard t slep due tho the buring pain in my vaginal nowi can relax well.it is buring now sitting in the chair plus my bladder retains urine so it must be prolased too do you recomend me doing surgery soon.also if they removed my uterus would thst affect my emotoins a hysterectoy
i can honestly say that i think i have a bowel obstruction sinc ei havent gone at all in aday in a half.the day i used the golihtly i had a few foremed soft stoold that morning.i a, passing gas but havent gone to bathroom at all sincemonfday afgernnonwould it be dangerouds to use this mirlax if i had a bowelobstruction?
No it would not be dangerous to use miralax. And a simple pelvic examination is all that is needed to see if there is an injury or not.
i can honestly say that i know thase people didnt try to huer me when the ultraosund was done but i gor hurtit was a huge metal probe was used and i have bben in pain since ad my bladder hurts etc.i can honestly say that i should not have got the ffot abi or the vagainal ultraound and i have made a serous mistake in getting them both done.
what will that mean if i cant go the the bathroom in 6 hours?will that mean i have a bowel obstruction if nothing comes out in 6 hours sine i ate sinc emoday afternoon legumes and should have stools
please be patient with me sir.i su much appreciate your pateince with me.i have bben having a breakdown emotionally trying to live with this new pain in my vagina as well as not going to the bathroom and i am glad you are heling me through this pleas edont give up on me i know you may be busy now so i will wait for your reply
If you don't have a bowel movement after 6 hours you may have an obstruction. And regarding the probe, a vagina ultrasound is done this way hy inserting the probe inside the vagina
i just felt the urse to go and thought it would be a large amoount of diarehea like it was witht the goligjhly but it was a very small soft formed but very very small but a teast sometnhing came out i have one more glass of mirlax to do alos yes i know ahtat is what they were supposed to do a big wand but ti did not know what they were going to do befor they did it and i ddint know i would get hurt form it and i can garentee you i should never of had that done,i am in alot of vagial pain adn whe n i retain urine now it hurts alot

Then get it evaluated with a pelvic examination.

how can they see way up there into the high part of my vagina the probe was very long the lenght of half arm,it went that high up so the pain is that high up so how could they see tarea that high?i
i still dont understnd i drsnk 12 capfuls of mirlax in 4liters of water in about 2 hours and only had small very small foremed bowel movemnt.could i still have obtruction if thats all that comes out in the next 6 hours.i definltly need to go to er in 4 hours in i dont have alot of liquid bowels right?
sir i just had very tiny pin like penil like small formed stool the size of a itey bit not enough to say small.something is wrong i belive i have a obstruction pleas email me as soson as ypu can

They can see up into the cervix quite easily.

The miralax can take time to work.

COULD THE MIRALX TAKE LONGER THAN THE GOLIGHTLY?ALOD I NEED TO DRINK LOTS MORE WATER WITH OT ALSO RIGHT
I HAD ANOTHER SOFT SMALL FORMED STOOL BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY I AM NOT HAVING DIIREAHEA,THIS IS THE DAME STUFF USED FOR COLONSOSY PREP AND IS SUPPOSED TO PRODUCE DIARHEA UNTIL CLEAR WHAY AM I HAVING SOFT FORMED STOOLS SIR?AND ALSO I APPRECIATE YOU TAKING TIME TO TALK TO ME TODAY.

Yes you eed to drink more water with it. You are having soft stools because of the stool volume being large it will take time for the colon to be cleared.

what i am trying to say is that monday when i did the golighly i had a few soft stoold that morning before the golightly i drnk the golighlty aprox 6 hours after the soft stoold when i ddi the golightly i had no soft stolls it was all a large amount of dark direahea.i ahd a huge amount,i am having no dairhea now.it seems i am onstructed since i am only havibfg timy foremed soft stool.could that be the possibly it isnt coming out i huge amount of diarhea because i am obstructed?
also if i dont start having a large amount of dilrehea come out in the next 4 hours does that mean i am obstructed and need to geo to er
please forgive me for all the questions.i know you are busy and cant keep anwering questions all moring but need one more question answered as soon as possible before you go today please.IF I DONT HAVE DIAREAHEA AND HAVE ENOUGH UNTIL I AM CLEAR ENOUGH DO I NNED TO GO TO ER IN 4 HOURS
WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS ISNT MIRLAX 12 CAPFULS AS EFECTIVE AS GOLIGHLTY ALSO MY PCP NURSE TOLD ME LAST YEAR TO USE 17 CAPFULS I FORGOT IT EVEN SAYS ON TH BOWEL PREP FOR MIRLAX TO USE 17 CAPFULS INSTEAD OF 12 IF YOU ARE SEVERELY CONSTIPTED SO CAN I USE 3-5 MORE CAPFULS NOW

I understand what you are saying but i would advise waiting for the miralax to work. Give it some time, wait for it to work if it does not you can always go to the ER.

You can use a few more capfuls and if you dont have diarrhea in the next 4 hours then go to the ER.

OKAY THANK YOU

Welcome.

Do remember to rate

ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE I JUST HAD A SOFT BOWEL MOVEMENT.AM I SUPPSED TO HAVE DIAREHAA ALWAYS WHEN YOU DO MIRLAX LIKE A COLON PREP SUCH AS 12 CAPFULS OR IS IT NORMAL JUST TO HAVE SOFT BPWELS MOVEMNTS>IT IS SUPOOSED TO PRODUCE LARGE AMOUNT OF DIIREAHEA RIGHT.AND IF I DOENST AFTER I DO MORE CAPFULS OF MORLAX TO MAKE THE 17 TOTAL THEN I NEED TO GO TO ER STILL AFTER THE NEXT 4 HOURs?

It can take some time for more stool to be passed and if you dont pass stools after 4 hours despote using 17 capfuls then yes you need to go to the ER.

I APOLIGIZE FOR ASKING YOU AGAIN BUT WHAT I MEANT TO SAY IS THAT ALOTHOUGH I AM PASSING SOFT FORMED BOWEL MOVEMNTS IF I CONTIUNIE TO PASS ONLY SOFT FORMED BOWEL MOVEMNTS DO I STILL NEED TO GO TO ER.MY QUESTION IS IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY DIARHEA AT ALL DO I NEED TO GO TO ER IN 4 HOURS.IF I HAVE ONLY SOFT FORMED STOOLS AND NO DIARHEA DO I NEED TO GEO TO ER IN 4 HOURS.THAT IS MY QUESTION WHAT IF I JUST KEEP HAVING SOFT FOREMED STOOLS AND NO DIARHEA?

No if you are passing stools even though you dont have diarrhea then you dont need to go to the ER. If you stop passing stools. then go to the ER. If the abdominal pain worsens then go to the ER. Absence of diarrhea does not indicate a ER visit, absence of stools of any sort does warrant a ER visit.

Dr. Muneeb Ali
PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY QUESTIONS AND I WILL TRY NOT TO ASK ANY MORE FOR A WHILE.WHY WOULD THE GOLIGHTLY CAUSE ALL THAT DIIAREHEA AND THE MIRLAX DIDNT IT IS A BOWEL PREP,I THOOUGHT IT WOULD CLEAN ME OUT AS WELL.I AM GOIN GTO CONTINUE IT AND I HAVE THE ADDINTIONAL CAPFULS LEFT TO DINK AND I AM GLAD SOME CAME OUT BUT I WAS HOPING IT WOULD WORK AS WELL AS THE GOLIGHLTY.I WILL STILL EAT LESS AND DO MOSTLY LIQUIDS NOW THAT THIS PROLAPE HAS HAPPENED SO I DOTNHAVE TO DO THIS MIRLAX OR HAVE ABDOMONAL PAIN ANYMORE FROM CONSTIPTAION.I SURE DO APPRECEATE YOU SIR.I FEEL YOU WENT ABOUVE AND BEYOND TO HELP ME TODAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOR YPUR KINDNESS TO ME.THANK YOU.MAY I GET BACK WITH YOU LATER IN ABOUT 4 HOURS PLEASE TO LET YOU KNLW HOW I AM DOING PLEASE .THANK YOU SIR.YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.

There is no particular reason, sometimes it works immediately and causes diarrhea at other times it can take some time but there is no particular reason.

And leave a message here, ill respond as soon as i can.

CAN I ASK ONE MORE QUESTION PLEASE AND I DO APPRECIATE YOU MORE THAN YOU KNOW IF I DONT HAVE ANY DIAREHEA FROM THIS MIRALX AND EVEN THOUGH A HAVE SOME SOFT FORMED STOOL BUT OBVIOSLY IF I DONT HAVE DIARHEA TODAY AND NOT ENOUGH STOOL IS COMING OUT THEN WHAT DO I DO TO GET IT ALL OUT AND IF I DONT HAVE DIIAREHA AND ISNT ALL OUT THEN THATS NOT NORMAL EITHER AND WHAT WOULD BE THE DIAGNOIS FOR THAT WOULD IT BE PARITAL BOWEL OBSTRUCTION OR WHAT WOULD YOU CALL IT?

I mentioned that you need a bowel lavage and that is what you need to get all the stool out

I HAVE BEEN TO THE ER MANY TIMES LAST YEAR WHEN I DDINT HAVE A BOWEL MOVEMENT FOR 9 DAYS.NOONE MENTIONED A BOWEL LAVAGE AND THEY ALWAYS SENT ME HOME WITH LACALOSE.THERE ARE NO ERS HERE THAT DO A BOWEL LAVAGE
I JUST HAD DIARHEA SIR THANNK GOD I REMEMBERED THE ADDITIONAL 5 CAPFULS THTA THEY SUGGEST TO DO.I DID A TOTAL OF 17 CAPFULS TODAY AND JUST HAD 2 DIARRAHEA BOWEL MOVEMNTS.YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD PERSON TO HELP ME TODAY.I THANK YOU SIR

You are welcome.

I see you have processed a refund on BOTH questions, this one AND the previous one. Any particular reason that you processed a refund on BOTH questions?

it is a mistake i am talking with them now

Ok thanks.

i saw that they accidently refunded the wring question that i why i just called them sir..she said she fixed it .

They have not yet, but maybe they will in some time.

please let me know when you see it sir.i looked on there to make sure they had the right questions refunded and it wasnt right.i definlty didnt want a refund for today.i wwas on the phone wlking with them when you emailed me.i had to get get a refund on he ob doctors too since a medical internist responded and i had wanted a ob gyn doctor and then they transfered me to another one but said it could take 24 hours so i didnt know ob gyn doctot had finaly responded hours later and then i re did another ob gyn question and then hours later the person finally responsed but i never realy responded to her simce she was offine so i requested those 2 also and then the one where you just said one sentence asking if i had been to the hospital i asked for that one since i paid the 50 dollars for the phone call,i dont usauly ask for refunds and i dont want to be in trouble but just answer can look at my oreder history and see i dont request refunds often.
i will make sure it shows this question is not refunded.she said to tell you it isnt that is why we are still able to talk on the discusion.i knlw i look bad to be requesting refunds but the customer assistance department can see i did not talk long at all on those discusions.i am glad i checked to see that the right discusion was closed.i am sorry for the trouble i have caused.i paid for the 50 doolar phone call today and our discusion today but i did cancel the discusion that you on,y said one sentence on and the 2 obgyn doctors that one i nvere responded to becasue ihad to wait over many hours to hear form one and even then didny know i had a response and the other one responded ths moring and i only said a few things to her and didnt continue the converasation since she wasnt onlinei definlty have been feeling bad so that why i as on the ob gyn doctor site trying to ask specific questions but when i requested a ob gyn doctor and the doctor that replied was a internist i had stated i wanted a ob gyn doctor so it took hours to get one and then i did nt know they had repied.i made a mess so i hope i am forgiven..i dont usualy ask for refunds or cause problems.i will check to see on y oreder history id the oder wa s fixed

Im sure they will fix it soon

sir i looked on there and they never refunded it so i called again check to see if they fixed it and please let me know and i apoligize for the trouble,i dont usaly ask for refunds like this i hate to cause problems i paid for the phone call ths moring and oiur new discusion today but i dint speal with the one obgyn docor and the other one i said like 2 setences and they were not online

It is still showing up as refunded on my side, anyway they would be looking into it.

i know i just checked it again.i have called 2 times already i can call again now

Wait, they would be fixing it, it takes time.

i called and they still had it wrong so she is sending me a link to my email adress and if that doenst work i will just start another discusion and pay for it but not talk on it and pay you for that one.i will let you know

Ok thanks.

she sent me link to wrong question,i will just start another discusion with you and pay for it and we can continue the discusion on here and i will ,make a note on the other discusion what we are doing okay?please continue to folow up with me on this discsuion though please and i wont talk on the other one thank you

Ok no problem.

SIR I AM SO Embarest i spoke with the nurse from the clinic and told her about the pbobe making me hurt and feling its out of postition and i havent had miuch sleep due to the pain of the constipation and i look like i am so emotionla unstable due to what i am going through,i reallycant beive this is happeneing to me
i belive i am obsructed still partialy because i am still having abdomanil pain but not severe i didnt have much diarhea i did but i feel i can feel the ipmacted area in there whn i push the liqurkid stools out
sir please email me when you can talk online again please
sir i am still hurting in my sbdomen even though i did the miraax i feel like i stil have alot of stolld trapped in their i will take apple jucice and doaslte and amitza but please tell ,me if i can use lacalose too now
Wait for another hour and then you can use lactulose
sir i need your help please can o start on lacalose now please my abdomen is huring and even though i had small ampount of stools i feel i have a impaction that isnt moving and thats why the stolols are not coming out all the way i am in laot pain in my vsginal from the prob;e and abosomen form the stolls pleas ehelp sir becaise i fel i may need to go to clinic

As i said wait for an hour and then use the lactulose.

sir i am in alot of pain in my vaginianl form that probe,i look menLLY ILL THE WAY I Acting due to my pain.i called the nurse nad i bet they think it pycholical and i am hurting bad sir.i feel i need to go to clinic for aabdomanil xray.ishould not be hurting or have bowels in my colon after that miralx the pain iny ,y vagina is like a level 5-7.thats one of the resons i coulnt sleep last nighti have only slpet a few hours

If the pain is worsening then do go into the clinic to get evaluated.

i havent had the morlax since aprox 730 am .can i just please do 45 cc of lacalose now to see if that will help/i just drank apple jiiuc sinc ei havent hesten since last night i had 120 caloies of ljuice

Well if it has been almost 4 hours then yes you can take the lactulose.

i just took the doacalte and amitza but wonderes if i could do the lacalose to try to move the rest of the bowels,i cannot eat anthing with the stools in me,i dont want this to get worse .its okay to use 45 cc of lacalose witb the amitza and diosalte right?

yes it is

thank you sir i belive i need to be going to the cliiinc but i dont know what they would do for me i think i need another jug of golightly that worked the best but thet coulnt give me another one since i just had the miralx or could they?
can you please email me if you are online now still so i can talk for just aother minute now about something very important please
also i belive i have a impaction so if i eat no solid foods and only liquids for the next coiple of days witht stol softeners and lacalose will that loosen up the impaction and should i also do miralox also a small amount
sir can i please so a soaps suds enema now to help get thiis stool out now please let me know they gave me one in the er a last year the package
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO A SOPAS SUD ENEMA NOW I HAVE APCKAGE THAT THEY GA CE ME IN THE ER ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO.I AM EXTREMLY UNCOMFORTABLE WITH STOOL HIGH UP IN MY COLON ITS NOT IN MY RECTAL AREA
SIR PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF IT WOULD HELP TO DO A SOAPS SUD ENAMA NOW MY DIREHEA ID STILL NOT CLEAR AND ITS DEFINLY NOT FEELING LIKE ENOUGH STOOL HAS BEN ELIMINATED PLEASE HELP ME SIR I AM STILL HURTING BUT NOT SEVERELY BUT DONT WANT TO GO TO CLINIC WITHOUT TRYING SOAP SUD IF THATS OKAY

DOnt use everything at the same time, use the lactulose first and only if that does not work then use the soap suds enema. DONT use everything together, you are moving too quickly. WAIT for the drugs to actually start working.

WHEN I USED THE GABLELTE IT CLEARED ME BUT THEN I ATE LEGUMES AND THEY STAYED IN ME.I STILL HAVE ALOT IN THERE I AM STILL IN PAIN AND DONT WANT TO GO TO CLINIC OR ER.ID I HAVE THE COLON THAT IS DAMAGED AND THE STOOLS ARE GETIING HUNG HIGH UP IN THR COLON AND IT HELPED BEFORE AT THE HOPITL BUT I CAN WAIT UNTIL YOU SAY I CAN WOULD IT HELP CLEAR IT THOUGH FASTER IF I DID IT NOW
WHEN CAN I DO THE ENEMA WHAT TIME AND WI=OULD THIS HELP OR WOULD IT BE DNAGOEROUS BECAUSE OF THE SOAP IN MY COLON?
Wait for atleast 6 hours after using the miralax before you try the soap suds... And if you use the lactulose then wait for another 3 hours....
WOULD THE SOAP SUD NEMA HELP BREAK UP THE IMPACTION?IF I DONT EAT ANY MORE SOLID FOOD AND TAKE MY DAILY LAXATIVES AND LIQUID ONLY WILL THE IMPACTION BREAK UP GRADUALY

It may help break up the impaction and your plan can work over time.

SIR I AM HAVING ALOT OF PAIN IN MY VAGIANL AREA SINC EI HAD THE PROBE PUT UP MY VAGINA I AM NIOT KIDDING.I THINK I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE CLINIC AFTER HOURS TODAY AT THE WALKIN CLINIC FOR THE TO ACCSESS ME BUT HOW CAN THEY SEE THAT HIGH UP IN MY VAGINA WHERE THE UTERUS WAS PROBED.I AM LOOKING LIKE I AM SO METALLY ILLBECAUSE OF MY BEHAVIOR BUT MY PAIN LEVEL IS ABOUT A 6- IN MY VAGIAN FOR THE PROBE.I FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE
IF I GO TO THE WALK IN CLINIC CAN THEY WOONT BE ABLE TO SEE THAT HIGH UP IN MY UTERUS PROBL;Y BUT SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE SIR THIS IS NOT A NORMAL FEELING SOMETHING HAS BEEN DAMAGED SIR AND THIS IS BOUT JUST LIKE THE BLOOD PRESSURE CUF FDEAL I AM SEVERLY DAMGED ALOTHOUGH THE CLIIIC DIDNT DO WRONGE WITH THE PROBE INTENTIONALLY.IT WASNT THERE WRONGDOING

They can do a clinical examination that can tell them a lot and if necessary they can do an ultrasound from the top of the abdomen and pelvis (not via the vagina)

i am looking like i am mentlaly ill by complaoining again.i can only speak the truth,

You do need to be evaluated for the pain in your vagina, that does not make you mentally ill.

i will have to go to walk in clinic to get checked,this isnt a normal feeling

Do get that done, the pain in the vagina is not normal.

i have a new lady that drives me i am waiting for her to get here.this is a nightmare.i have only had 2 apple juices i have been i pretty bad abdomonal pain most of the day pllus vaginal pain and i look like my bipoolar os the problem
are you online now i need to talk for a minute please
she said it was prolapes my uterus was i am not sure how much more it is than before but she has me scheduled to see doctor aril 19 thats too far away.

I am online but you must be asleep right now

thank you for emailing me back.i need to tell you what happened at the clinic yesterday and ask more qiestions now please and wi will start another diocusion soon
i will talk a little more on this discuusion now and then start another one today please.please email me soon i am still not doing well.

Please go ahead.

can i get back with you later today if you are online in a few hours.
i appreciate you emailing me back.i can talk now if this time is more conveint for you you but i was wondering if you would be on line later today.i can talk now if you are going to be busy later
something happened to me yeaterday that i am still in shock over.i am not feeling the well but i can talk now
i can talk now if you are availible please let me know.i am very sad now but need to talk please

You can talk later if you want but i will go offline in another 3-4 hours.

we can talk now and i will start another discusion soon after we talk more now if that oaky

Sure no problem

i cant get into,whta happens in my realtionships because this is public forum and other people might read what i say.i feel i have been very emotionlay abused by my realtionships lately and that is caudsing me great diffiulty alos in my functioning.i have always had people to treat me okay but i think i have encontered severe emotional abuse lately by people other than family.i hired a couple new people that were suposed to help me and i have never in my life enconteroured verbal abuse like i have.i am having a hard time coping with this.i cant tell you about the people details and disclose but one of the persons hs been through abuse theirself and i feel i am being treated wrongly.they are right in what they say but there is a way to say things to where it doesnt hurt the perosn.when you metion bowel lavage i cant get that done here .last year i went to er 9 times for iluis or possible bowel obstruction and they sebt me home with lacalose,sorbiltol mineral oil.noome ever fixed my colon.my primary car doctor wa son vacation and another saw i had a bowel obstruction and sent me to er to be admoted for surgery and noone had fixed it they look at the bipolar and send me home,sir my upper colon retains feces not my rectam that is why this is not normal constipation.years ago when i was constipated in tmy rectam i could use a finger like a nurse to loosen the hardent stool from the rectam in rare cases when it happened to me but now my feces gets stuck high up in my colon that no enemsas can reach and when i say i am in pain they look at my bipolar and do nt see my my colon has been injured for yesrs and none fixed it and this isnt normal constipation
i am going to start another discsision with you since we have talked a long time on this one.i just feel that part of my health problem not only is form the foot and prolaspe but the emotional abuse i have felt i have had lately has hurt
I STARTED A NEW DISCUSION WITH YOU SIR SO YOU COULD GET PAID FOR YOUR DISCUSION WITH ME.I JUST STARTED IT I AM HOPING YOU REPLY SOON AND I AM HOPING I DIDNT OFFEND YOU BY TALKING ABOUT THE ABUSIVE RERALTIONSHIPS I WILL TRY TO ***** OF THE DISCUSSIONS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT I WAS JUST TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT THAT IS WHY I HAVRNT BEEN MYSELF LATELY.PLEASE RELY TO THE NEW DISCUSION PLEASE
I SURE HOPE I DDINT UPSET YOU TALKING ABOUT REALTIONSHIP PROBLEMS .I WILL KEEP TYE FOCUS ON THE PROLASPE AND ABDOMANIL PAIN ON THE NEW DISCUSIPN PLIEASE.PLEASE RELPY SOON
I GUESS YOU ARE BUSY P[EASE EMAIL ME ON THE NEW DISACCUSION WHEN YOU WANT TO TALK AGAIN PLEASE THANK YOU

Sorry i am in the ICU, a patient has gone critical which is why i cannot respond as frequently.

thats okayid you see the new disacussion i started addressed to you

Yes i saw it and replied there