Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What is the length to get QuantiFERON test results? If you…

What is the length to...
What is the length to get QuantiFERON test results? If you did Monday afternoon
Same for drug screenI am a travel nurse just wanted to get a timeline
Had them done at labcorp
Please advise
3/14/2018
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

After incubation of the blood with antigens for 16 to 24 hours, the amount of interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) is measured. So it takes around 2 days for you to know the final report.

Drug screen also takes around 2 days

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok so if I did the test at 3 pm Monday 12th so I should have them back tomorrow

Yes, you will have it by tomorrow.

Regards

Dr Pravin

Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician