Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Assuming that the chest pain has occurred how did the

Assuming that the chest pain...
Assuming that the chest pain has occurred how long did the troponin test 1 instead of planning and whether the patient saves or planning work faster if the person is skeptical I have a home test troponin 1. The second question What causes cardiac arrest Is always a hidden cause of the patient not periodic examination or not
3/14/2018
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

In the other thread, you said that there were no symptoms, so were worried about a silent myocardial infarction.

Are you now saying that there is chest pain?

There is no chest pain if I felt hypothetical when testing troponin 1
How long it is done
I will open a question after this answer shortly��

If you are asking about a hypothetical situation in the future, then the troponin is irrelevant. It take s2-3 hours for elevation in troponin, but that is irrelevant when someone is having chest pain.

Whenever someone is having chest pain that is worrisome for a myocardial infarction, then that person should immediately present to a hospital or emergency room You do not wait until a troponin may be elevated - you go immediately. As I mentioned in the other thread, the ECG is actually better when the person first has chest pain, and if the ECG shows an acute myocardial infarction, then life saving treatment can be started before we see the first elevation in troponin.

So, anyone that is concerned about what should be done if chest pain develops should not be considering troponin at all. That person should get to a hospital immediately.

Thank you very much for understanding because I bought a lot of turbines because of ignorance and what is the first chest pain be severe and continuous or intermittent how to discover this incident to go to the hospital note I have no sugar or pressure or cholesterol and I do not smoke.

The chest pain is usually severe, but also may be described as a squeezing, tightness, or pressure sensation. While it is not necessary to be see for every mild chest pain that occurs, any significant chest pain, pressure, tightness, or squeezing should be checked emergently. And you should not wait to see if the symptom is intermittent.

Is there a possible ECG device to buy a home Amazon site advises me. Is there a reason? Heart stroke

Yes, as anyone can buy an ECG machine, but you cannot interpret it, so it does not do you any good. You need to go to a hospital.

How long to go that does not exceed the risk of how much

Every minute of delay carries some risk, so you need to simply get there as quickly as possible.

How much aspirin should be taken at the time of departure before going to the hospital if it happened in time and I wait for the ambulance

If it is readily available, it is fine to take a single aspirin, but there should not be a delay while looking for aspirin. You also should be resting while waiting for an ambulance, but someone else can be finding an aspirin while waiting for an ambulance.

Currently the dosage is 75mg how much is taken for the number of grains

Most people do not have 75 mg aspirin at home. A regular aspirin for initial treatment is fine. A regular aspirin is 325 mg or five grains.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I am currently 39 years old and 4 months old I am 40 years old

The above statements apply for any age.

Last question I'm just a little worried if I do not have sugar and pressure or cholesterol or smoke does not get a heart attack
What is prevention

People without risk factors are much less likely to have a heart attack, but the chances of a heart attack is never zero.

Since you do not have any medical conditions that are risk factors, then your prevention would be eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly. And as ongoing care, you should see your doctor periodically to see if any medical condition that is a cardiac risk factor develops in the future.

Thank you very much. I just have a very serious anxiety and anxiety that can cause a heart problem

We discussed that in the other thread.

What did you tell me not to cause where I can not remember
Does Good Cholesterol Helpful Hdl protects the heart

Anxiety can affect cardiac risk factors, such as blood pressure, but there is no solid evidence of a direct effect of anxiety on heart disease.

Yes, a high HDL cholesterol lowers the risk of heart disease.

Thank you very much Dr. If I want to ask a question I will tell you to open a new question outside this topic soon

You are welcome.

Do you have a healthy wife with a healthy heart
I mean a healthy sexual marriage practice for the heart
But his right just chest is this problem of dawn I felt it. The right hand is the same as the picture but the right is just the chest
Pain press the right chest
A final question is whether the chest pain starts to change heart rate changes to 100 above or slow acceleration below 50

None of this is relevant. If there is significant chest pain, you should be seen emergently. You do not compare the location of the pain to an image nor do you decide whether to be seen based on the heart rate. You should be seen emergently. Period.

Thanks dr

You are welcome.

You mean The difficulty of getting a nubia is rare and rare but the presence of the factors of life and eating is unhealthy

Where did you get this?

Where did I say anything about nubia?

thank you very much

Welcome.

A final question Al-Sadr comes in the middle means and pain is severe or simple only to do the test does not exist unnecessary

I do not understand the question.

Chest pain comes with effort or without effort

It does not matter. The above statements apply in either case.

Thanks dr

You are welcome.

I currently do not feel the source of ECG
I mean, do not feel pain after the test Tropnin you sent Do you need ECG

I answered that yesterday.

Where please again dr
I did this Do I need current ECG
This yesterday

No, I do not need to spend time typing it again. You can re-read yesterdays's discussion much more quickly.

I mean a second question I felt in pain yesterday and I did the test the following day Tropenin This means there is no problem and no need now work ECG ?
I mean if I feel pain I did not go I suppose the next day If this is a heart attack I do not live the next day True or not
what is the heart attack? The person will not live within hours

It means that you should stop trying to diagnose yourself. As I said above, if you have significant chest pain, you should be seen. If you decide to not be seen, it cannot be determined over the internet whether further testing is needed.

The vast majority of people with a myocardial infarction are alive the next day.

The heartbeat is silent same
I mean not going to the hospital how many lives

If you had pain, then it is not silent.

I mean the last question after i am anxiety is a heart attack if the pain or without pain comes in the day and the person does not know Is it possible to live the next day or days without going to the examination or hospital

I just told you that the vast majority of people with a myocardial infarction are alive the next day. It is only the minority that have sudden death early with a myocardial infarction, but since we cannot know who will have sudden death, all patients should be seen emergently.

Thank you very much for your trust. I am now very comfortable. I will not do any tests unless I feel pain in the middle of my chest and the pain is very severe. ? These are just the symptoms. Call to go to the hospital
But a last question to let me know is whether Tropinin 1 is better than the Fabp test

It depends upon the situation, in the same way as our previous discussion about ECG vs troponin. The doctor at the hospital will decide which test (or tests) need to be done for each situation.

It is impossible to come with negative Tropinine but the Fabp test is positive

It does not matter. If someone has significant chest pain, they should be seen, and the doctor can determine what tests should be done.

Always do not respond to the question I know but I want what is better and whether the outcome can be together negative and is impossible to be the result contrary to some of this question if only learn

I have responded to most of your questions; I do not respond to the questions that do not matter. If you have significant chest pain, You need to let the doctor that sees you determine what test is better. You cannot make that determination before you are seen, no matter how much discussion occurs over the internet.

I do not have to talk to the future if it happens to what I know and when I go to the doctor
I do not suffer pain only if it happens

There are far too many possible scenarios for you to be able to know what the doctor needs to check.

I'm just worried. What to do and what is the sensation and knowledge of the heart attack to go to the hospital only This is why you bought it
Where I wanted to know whether at the present time I am healthy and what is the purchase of ECG if you only learn to check the current time

I have already told you what to do based on symptoms. You do not check ECGs or tests at home, as I have already told you.

Secondary hypertension caused by anxiety causes heart trouble
Question No study is possible anxiety or lack of sleep cause damage to the heart

We have already discussed that anxiety can affect cardiac risk factors.

Hi dr
Can you open new question

You need to open a new question.

Are you her dr

Yes

I am send new question after 5 minute

OK

Now send dr

I responded in the new thread.