Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My husband has one Testicle very, very large and the other…

Customer Question
My husband has one...

My husband has one Testicle very, very large and the other one normal, can the large Testicle be drained of fluid?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Proscar, Tamsulosin, solifenacin succinate, Mirabegron

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Every day more and more he can not hold his urine for very long, nothing else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Since when is he having the symptom?

Is there any pain or any other symptom?

Did he consult doctor or have any test?

Did he have any treatment?

How old is he?

Hello again,
I was waiting for your reply.

It can be hydrocele.
Hydrocele is a fluid filled sack in the scrotum due to a collection of fluid around one or both testicles.
Swelling can be visible from outside in the scrotum or groin area.
Hydrocele usually does not cause any problem unless it is very large.
Treatment depends on symptom or discomfort.
Surgical correction is the best option.
If there is risk from surgery, then aspiration of fluid can be done.
But there can be accumulation of fluid again.
Sclerosing agents can be injected to reduce the fluid reaccumulation.
Doctor can assess the different options & make a plan of treatment.
I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish him healthy life.
Regards.