Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am having some concern about numbness in my fingers and…

I am having some...

I am having some concern about numbness in my fingers and noticeable weakness in right hand

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Nothing improves it. health is poor as I smoke and have breathing issues lately as well.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am probably 75 lbs overweight and am 58. high cholesterol and blood pressure

3/14/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

which fingers are affected?

all but more on pointer and middle

Ok this is pretty classic carpal tunnel

you can wear a carpal tunnel brace at night

okay thank you. i will try that

welcome :)

if it doesn't get better see your doctor

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
okay i am good for now. have a good evening

welcome :)