Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m having leaking from my vagina and it smells bad do I…

Customer Question
I’m having leaking from...

I’m having leaking from my vagina and it smells bad do I have an std ?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

That just happened & ive Been Having White discharge when I pee

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ve had chlamydia twice before

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 1 month ago
Connie Pennington

Goodness. I am Dr. Pennington. You could have bacterial vaginosis or an STD. Which one did you have before? Have you seen a physician?

Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 1 month ago

Do you have access to a GYN and can obtain antibiotics?

Doctor: Connie Pennington,
 replied 1 month ago

These are all treatment possibilities but it is important that your partener (s) be treated also.

Recommended Regimens

Alternative Regimens

• Erythromycin base 500 mg orally four times a day for 7 days
    OR
  • Erythromycin ethylsuccinate 800 mg orally four times a day for 7 days
    OR
  • Levofloxacin 500 mg orally once daily for 7 days
    OR
  • Ofloxacin 300 mg orally twice a day for 7 days
Family Physician, Doctor