Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I yes i have a question to ask.. I had protected sex with my…

I yes i have...

I yes i have a question to ask.. I had protected sex with my boyfriend on 27 of feb. I have been getting cramps and stomach pain. I'm very worried that I might be pregnant.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

For about week and no vomiting

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I'm basically clean no healthy issues

3/13/2018
Edgar Rubio Villegas

Hello, I´m Dr. Rubio

Welcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.

Please give me a minute to review your question.

Please could you indicate the following information

How old are you?

when was your period date
Your partner ejaculate in?

I'm 21 and this week
I prefer text

when was your period date
Your partner ejaculate in?

He did not ejaculate in

ok. when did your last period start? and how many days the period lasts?

Feb 14 for about 5 day

OK, in this case it is necessary to wait this week to see your period, getting pregnant is not so easy, in your case an exposure occurred and there is a probability of pregnancy but it decreases or is low since you do not ejaculate in, you should not be alarmed anymore that stress contributes to the symptoms you have now, it is too early to have such symptoms of pregnancy, stress and anxiety often cause these symptoms.
I suggest you wait this week as your cycle should be presented.

Do you have any doubt?.

No and thank you

If you have any query, please feel free to ask.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Your satisfaction is my goal. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen so that I can get the credit for helping you. Thank you!

Regards.

Also can I start taking birth control

you must wait to start your period to start your birth control pills, for this you must have a consultation to be evaluated.

Edgar Rubio Villegas