Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr Hasan, are you online

Dr Hasan, are you online
3/14/2018
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Yes please. Sorry for the delay because of being offline.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you available now

Yes please.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Its my father, he is a diabetic patient and its in control but for past couple of days it was bit high as he used to have sweets etc .. then doxtor changed his medicine and it came in control and he also had buring in left shoulder to elbow he just complained burning
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But this burning is there for 5 years
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
offcourse ppl comments made him nervous and he came in depression so i sent him for eco
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
His pressure is in control and everything just i ask him for satisfaction go and i am sending yiu the results
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He is otherwise all fine , will you be able to check

Thanks for your input. That burning is not due to any system illness. It just mean nerve compression and taking ibuprofen can help him. If it persist make him see a neurologist and problem may require physiotherapy however I reassure you that there is nothing serious and he is going to be alright. Regards

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yea , will you be able to check his ECO report

Yes sure. Please send

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Attached
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The doc over there told its fine
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean the person who were doing it

Ok wait. Let me see.

It's perfectly fine dear. Nothing to worry .

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you sure
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The last thing which is ritten is not to worry
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I meant that last line written i did not understand

Lol. I meant report is fine. Don't worry at all.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so its all good

Yes it's all good. Most welcome.

Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor