Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it possible to get herpes 2 from a lap dance if my pants…

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to get herpes 2 from a lap dance if my pants were pulled down?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I had a sore on my scrotum

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The sore is not painful. It went away on its own

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Doctor: DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

You would have to have skin to skin contact, and the other person would have to have herpes on the skin that touched you.

Was this the case?