Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a pain in the sternum. Before about one hour, it get…

Customer Question
I have a pain...

I have a pain in the sternum

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Before about one hour, it get worse when i press with my finger on the bone

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I think know i think no

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/13/2018
Doctor: Edgar Rubio Villegas, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Edgar Rubio Villegas
Hello, I´m Dr. RubioWelcome a JustAnswer and thank you for your question.Please give me a minute to review your question.

Please could you indicate the following information

How old are you?

Do you suffer from any illness?

Have you taken any medication?

Did I make some kind of effort recently?

i am 39 years old
no illness, but i am in a stress
no medication taken
no effort done

ok. Please, allow me a moment while I write your answer.

If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger.