Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Had a bad panic attack and took ativan 0.25 mg cut in half…

Customer Question
Had a bad panic attack...
Had a bad panic attack and took ativan 0.25 mg cut in half from the 0.5 mg which was prescribed now coming down from the attack and medicine kicking I feel nervous and relaxed is this normal
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Also if ativan was to cause any allergic reactions with breathing would you know within the first 30 minutes
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/14/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It is not an allergic reaction and feeling relaxed and little nervous or dizzy can occur in first few days till your body gets used to the new medicine. It is nothing much to worry about and an expected response after taking ativan.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.