Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

After jerking off i feel a little bit of unease from my

After jerking off...

After jerking off i feel a little bit of unease from my penis. I have to pee quite a few time before I feel ok again. it does not hurt at all. what can itake to stop the unease and repair my penile tissues or vessels

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am diabetic

3/13/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Here is what you can do. Drink more water and keep yourself hydrated.

Drink disodium citrate sachets thrice a day and some cranberry juice. Abstain from sexual activity/masturbation for a couple of days.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

where can i find disodium citrate

At the pharmacy.

Hope this helps.

Please leave a 5-star rating for the service.

what does it do

It alkalinizes the urine and eases off urethral irritation.

what do you recommend to repair penile tissues , blood vessels, circulation

There is no medicine that can repair tissues. Penile tissues do not get damaged with masturbation, if you think you have penile tissue damage, then the penis should be swollen and bruised and extremely painful. If that is the case, you need to go to the ER. If not, then there is no penile tissue damage.

dont i need a prescription for the disodium

No, it should be available over the counter. Ask your pharmacist for help.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor