Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This normal or no this test in home

This normal or no this test in home
3/13/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

A blood pressure lower than 90/60 is considered to be low blood pressure. This test result does not indicate low blood pressure. However, the systolic blood pressure of 92 should be above 100 to become perfectly normal. Drinking plenty of water will help. However, at present, this test result should not worry you. This will not cause any harm or complications.

A pulse of 59 is also normal and not worrisome or alarming. You can relax.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your reassurance. Does anxiety increase my heart rate and blood pressure? If I do not have blood pressure, I use Inderal 10mg twice a day. Is anxiety a danger

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

Anxiety can increase the heart rate and blood pressure.

Inderal can be used even if you do not have high blood pressure. This is safe and not harmful.

Anxiety is not a danger but can reduce the quality of life. You should treat it so that you can live your life without worries.

Take care.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The last question is inderal 10 twice protects the little heart and thank you

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, this will protect the heart in many conditions and you should take it as prescribed by your doctor (10 mg twice a day).

Take care.

Thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am always at rest time and I use inderal heart beats from 50 to 100 times and be 70 or 80 Do chimes with normal sports

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Inderal will reduce the heart rate and this is normal. There is no need to worry regarding this and normal sports can be played if the doctor has allowed exercise and physical activity.

Take care.

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much I love you dr ravoof

You are very welcome!!

Thank you so much for your love!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean 50to 100 normal ?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

A heart rate of 50 can be normal in healthy individuals who exercise and are active. A heart rate of up to 100 is also normal.

Take care.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do the slow heart beats of 50 start better than the acceleration of the heart

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, a lower heart rate is better than a higher heart rate.

Take care.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks very so much

You are very welcome!!

Thank you so much!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A very question that worries anxiety and tension causes a heartbeat or a low heart rate
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean tension causes a heartbeat high or a low heart
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Checking Troponin 1 is very delicate and gives the result of a heart attack. Or not, whichever is better ECG or Troponin
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will open a question after this answer shortly��
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your reassurance. Do you advise me to do ECG or not? When should ECG work because I read the chart with the chest pain better than Tropnin 1? Is it true what is early? What is the fastest early screening before the danger
Dear customer,
You are very welcome!Without chest pain I would not advise ECG. ECG should be done when there is chest pain. ECG and troponin are both early screening tests when there is severe chest pain.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The appearance of Tropenin 1 with planning does not predate for early treatment or vice versa
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.After severe chest pain with positive troponin early treatment can be given. However your troponin result is negative and you are safe and protected.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much dr ravoof
You are very welcome!
Thank you!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much I'm just in Gogol I read early planning with pain faster than Tropenin 1 and test Tropenin shows after two hours after pain Is this true
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for the last question, so that you rest in the form of chest pain to know just so as not to worry about any pain in the chest. How is this pain?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A final question is Tropenin 1 fastest appearance of FAbp
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Troponin is still the fastest detected which is commonly used. Other newer investigations are still not used commonly. So troponin with an ECG are the earliest tests.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much dr
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A final question is whether the chest pain starts to change heart rate changes to 100 above or slow acceleration below 50
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You mean The difficulty of getting a nubia is rare and rare but the presence of the factors of life and eating is unhealthy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The last question for my convenience is that I checked Tropenin this time and today and my concern is my home examination of Fabp because I saw a second line and the length of this time caused me to worry after the arrival of Tropenin test yesterday and the result of normal means checking the Fabp properly if there was a problem showing the length of this period Troponin test 1 day?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A final question Al-Sadr comes in the middle means and pain is severe or simple only to do the test does not exist unnecessary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Chest pain comes with effort or without effort
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean if I feel pain I did not go I suppose the next day If this is a heart attack I do not live the next day True or not
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean the last question after i am anxiety is a heart attack if the pain or without pain comes in the day and the person does not know Is it possible to live the next day or days without going to the examination or hospital
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is impossible to come with negative Tropinine but the Fabp test is positive
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Secondary hypertension caused by anxiety causes heart trouble
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Question No study is possible anxiety or lack of sleep cause damage to the heart
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.You should not worry about effects of anxiety on the heart. Anxiety will not cause blockage of the blood vessels in the heart which leads to heart attack. So, you are safe and protected.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now open new question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I assume I have doubts about planning the first is during 24 tomorrow without symptoms means Slim?
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Without symptoms you should not at all worry about a heart attack.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much. I do not think today that Relax is worried about the first ECG error. A second natural heartogram appeared with other natural enzymes in the hospital
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
See
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can the first ECG be the reason for the reverse connection by using it because another hospital has been informed of this talk
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Another
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yesterday all am I’m go home
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does ECG make mistakes
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Yes, ECG can be false due to many errors. Your troponin result is normal. You should not worry about a heart attack.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does the test of heart enzymes appear normal in the hospital, which distinguishes between planning for the first error and planning for the second nature,
your test result is normal.Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In fact, the heart enzymes were made to be the separation between the first and second planning. The heart enzymes will be important!
Dear customer,
Thank you for replying.Yes the heart enzymes are very important.
Take care.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks very much
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Denies mistakes between skipping and do not think of the first mistake!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean between the first and second planning
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I assume I have doubts about planning the first is during 24 tomorrow without symptoms means Slim
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean cardiac arrest or lack of anxiety
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for reassuring him I'm just because I do not sleep because of anxiety. I thought anxiety hurt my heart because of the subject
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A final question is what is the most important planning of the first sinner or planning the second proper with the proper enzymes and repeat the second planning the same time and result in soundness
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is no chest pain. The first planning was transferred to another hospital for treatment. In order for the heart enzymes to function, the doctor asked for a second heart scan only and the trauma was normal and then asked for a third repetition at the same time and the normal result
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Then I asked to cut the first paper telling me maybe the conversion and reverse wires were the reason
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Symptoms only dizziness dizziness from yesterday to gait now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now open question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor