Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was exposed to pencil cuctus sap in Myers. I’m s been 8…

Customer Question
I was exposed to...

I was exposed to pencil cuctus sap in Myers. I’m s been 8 hours and it’s still burning like unbelievably painful. I’m. PA so happened to:have some Marciane in my bag so sited it with saline and was able to get only minor relief.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

I can’t breath my sinuses are so clogged

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/13/2018
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Medicine specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Have you done any steam procedures?

Do you have burning or watering in the eye as well ?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic