Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This is new only tropnin 1 test Do I need FAbp

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is the cause of sugar that does not come symptoms of what is the cause without symptoms
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

best regards,

Dr Subbanna MD

This test is fully normal

The test shows a line only at C (Control) but no line in the T (Test) region

So this test is negative

So you are not having any heart attack

There is really no need for fabp test since troponin is the most commonly used test for the diagnosis of heart attack

If you have test kit for fabp then you may do fabp test too but it is not necessary

Heart attack can occur without symptoms too; when heart attack occurs without symptoms then the following are the common causes;

High blood sugar (diabetes)

High blood pressure

High cholesterol

High triglycerides

Smoking

Excessive alcohol drinking

Excessive stress

Family history of heart attacks

Old age etc

As you see the above are the various risk factors for heart attack, but you do not seem have even a single risk for heart attack so there is really no need to fear about heart attack in your case

Your heart is healthy so you may try to stop worrying about heart attack

Try the life style changes discussed in the answers to your previous questions such as daily exercise, eating healthy food, avoiding smoking, keeping blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol and triglycerides etc under control and these healthy measures will help you in preventing heart attack occurring in the futuure

Once again, your heart test troponin I is negative so you do not need any further testings, and there is no reason to suspect any heart problems in you, your heart is really healthy so you may try to stop worrying about your health including heart. You have not sustained any heart attack so far, and there is no reason to suspect any heart attacks in you in the future as well!

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

best regards,

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much for my very reassurance question only. Is the reason for not feeling the future of Nubia because of the factors mentioned or lack of sense of calcium deficiency or B12. And what foods they have

You are very welcome! Calcium deficiency and b12 deficiency are not considered as any significant risk factors for heart attack

But if you want to eat foods that are rich in the above nutrients then this is a list of foods that are rich in calcium;

https://draxe.com/top-10-calcium-rich-foods/

This is the diet rich in vitamin b12;

https://www.dietitians.ca/Your-Health/Nutrition-A-Z/Vitamins/Food-Sources-of-Vitamin-B12.aspx

You can obtain enough calcium and b12 through the above food sources.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean sugar affects the nerves and the sensation of strengthening the sensation is not in B12 and calcium

Yes, you are right, high blood sugar (diabetes) can affect the nerves

But this type of nerve damage is not going to mask heart attack symptoms

If you have heart attack, even if you have diabetes & nerve damage due to diabetes - you will still experience the heart attack symptoms

If anyone misses a heart attack, means if anyone had a silent heart attack it is not due to diabetes and diabetes related nerve damage, it is just a random complex phenomenon making some heart attack patients not feel the chest pain and other symptoms - but it is not due to nerve damage from diabetes

So for this reason there is no need to strengthen the nerves

If you are having nerve damage then you will experience symptoms such as numbness, tingling, reduced sweating, loss of skin sensation etc - if you are not having these symptoms then your nerves are healthy & strong

If you want to take calcium and vitamin b12 supplements then you can always take them, lot of people take such supplements, as long as you do not take too high doses then no problem, they can help you with your overall health and sense of wellbeing etc

But you do not need these supplements to make sure that if you experience heart attack then you are not prevented from feeling of the heart attack symptoms - because the reason for silent heart attack is not diabetes induced nerve damage rather it is due to some other complex reasons and mechanisms.

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Last question I always hear the news of someone who died his cardiac arrest and when I talk to a family news has no diseases and age 44 years friend

Yes, it can happen rarely. Rare cases of cardiac arrest may occur in someone who is not having any identifiable medical problems. But this is indeed rare.

What exactly causes cardiac arrest in such individuals is not well understood so far

It is possible these individuals develop a cardiac arrhythmia (irregular heart beats and rhythm) and this may be the cause for this type of sudden cardiac arrest

But these are not in your hand, you can only control what you see or what you identify or what you diagnose - if there is a known medical condition then we can treat them and prevent heart problems occurring in the future but if there are no diseases identified then there is nothing much one can do - rather the focus should be on accomplishing the the earlier mentioned approaches such as strict diet control, exercises, avoiding smoking, avoiding eating bad fat, keeping the blood sugar and blood pressure, cholesterol etc under control etc and these measures can prevent such unexpected cardiac arrests happening.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much, even if he suffers from diseases and possible not knowing whether it is true
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Many people do not suffer and suddenly die or do not know or do not work as possible periodic examination and many people have their own diseases are intractable and live

You are very welcome! Yes some of those individuals who develop sudden unexpected cardiac arrest may have had some underlying health problems, but is possible the patient did not know or the family members did not know, and this is falsely assumed as these sudden cardiac arrests occurred without even having any underlying health conditions, but in reality some of these patients may have had some health issues that may have had contributed to their heart issues & sudden cardiac arrest.

And yes, there are very sick people with poorly controlled diabetes and high blood pressure and so on, also do not get periodic health check-up etc but still nothing happens to them, whereas some other individuals may develop heart issues either without any medical disease or with well controlled medical diseases too. This happens because the pathological process that occurs in any body organs such as heart etc is a very complex process and involves multiple & intricate mechanism, and the presence of diseases is just one factor that can influence this complex mechanism & process, but there are so many other factors such as genetic makeup, overall body immunity & tolerance against organ damages, overall physical fitness, and overall mental fitness, so on and so forth, but these are very complex issues and these are not in our control. What is in our control is trying to adopt a very healthy life style and keeping blood pressure, sugar, cholesterol triglycerides etc under control and avoiding smoking excessive drinking etc, and if we do this successfully then we can either prevent such unexpected and silent heart attack, cardiac arrest etc happening, or at the least reduce such possibilities very substantially.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much I took the control tip but daily go to work some smokers and I receive a negative smoke This is why my concern comes to the occurrence of a bout of my work hours 7 am

You are very welcome! Not to worry about such second hand smoking, this is a minor issue and nothing to worry too much about this, and you may follow the recommendations that I had made earlier in this regard in my answers to one of your previous questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much Dr. If I want to ask a question I will tell you to open a new question outside this topic soon

You are very welcome! Sure, it is perfectly fine with me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Doctor's question what do you mean by air needle and whether you kill him how long

If you meant needle puncture related air embolism, this can kill people but this occurs only if large amount of air enters a vein and reach the heart, not otherwise.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just entering the stitch for the vein means no biopsy and how long the timer will kill

If death occurs it will occur very soon (within few minutes) after the air reaches heart, but air embolism is unlikely to occur with the type of incident you have mentioned above.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you I wish you a happy day
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
50 to 100 the heart is normal

You are very welcome! I too wish you a happy day. Yes 50 to 100 heart rate is normal.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A very question that worries anxiety and tension causes a heartbeat or a low heart rate
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean tension causes a heartbeat high or a low heart

Anxiety or tension affects the heart beat only rarely, if it affects the heart beats it will increase the heart rate.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks so much ������

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
good morning . Do anxiety have a heart rate of over 100 or a normal heart

good morning, yes, anxiety can sometimes raise the heart rate above 100 too in normal individuals.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The best is not above 100 so as not to cause Danger of the heart
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will open a question after this answer shortly��

Yes, even if sometimes heart rate goes above 100 it is not dangerous, the usual normal upper range is 100, but there are some individuals who have anxiety etc have heart rate above 100, it is still not dangerous.

Appreciate it, further discussions we can have under the new question.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks very so much
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1 our new question

You are very welcome! Appreciate for the new question, I still do not see the new question on my screen, I will answer it as soon as I receive it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now open question

Okay sure, I have already answered it there.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)