Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr chip quick question I know I over masturbate and I smoke…

Dr chip quick question I...
Dr chip quick question I know I over masturbate and I smoke but I never had penal problems till now. I can still get an erection fairly easily and if I wanted too as much as possible. But it's not as hard as it used to be. I have to stop and wait for blood to fill up, so it to get to full size. I also don't have morning ercetions a lot anymore. I also lose my erection if there is no touching fairly quickly. I did a test, I still get hard as usual when women are a part of the act, but I have some anxiety. My penis also seems a little shorter but I'm not sure, it could be my anxiety. There's no curve to suggest Peyrones thank god, it's still straight, but it does lean to the left a little. There's no bend in it. Would all get back to normal if I stop masturbating for a little?
3/13/2018

HI

This doesn't sound at all like true erectile dysfunction from a blood flow problem in your penis

Most of this is purely from your anxiety and all you need to do is stay away from masturbating for at least a week

At that point things will be back to normal

Ok I'll try. And the size thing I'm young. I shouldn't have this issue now right, even if I have prostatis (maybe) and even if I were to ten times a day. That's purely anxiety I'm assuming?

Purely anxiety my friend

This isn't the older guy's erectile dysfunction

Thank you. I feel better now. Maybe I'll masturbate jk. Thank you, I'll give you the 5 star

My pleasure and call on me anytime