Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have pain in the middle of my back, on the spine area

Customer Question
I have pain in...

I have pain in the middle of my back, on the spine area about 1/3 the way down the spine. It has happened before and went away however, this time it is almost constant and the pain is about a 7 out of 10.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

The pain is a feeling of automatic/systematic. Nothing i do makes it better. I have not taken anything. No injuries.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

LIke?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/13/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

are you male or female?

what is your height and weight?

you may have a slipped disk pressing on nerves in your lower back or arthritis in your spine causing pain and inflammation

female
5'2" 130 lbs

how old are you?