Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Should I worry if I have a headache and I am hurting up the…

Should I worry if...

Should I worry if I have a headache and I am hurting up the back of my neck really bad?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

No not dailey and no nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have afiib and both valve replaced

3/13/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If you do not have dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. Slurred speech and/or weakness on one side of the face or the body then there is no need to worry.

Occipital headaches (back of the head pain) and neck pain often go side by side and this is usually due to spasm of the paraspinous muscles of the neck. You should take Tylenol for pain relief and get some bed rest. Keep an eye on your symptoms, in case they get worse, contact your doctor.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Thank You

Glad I could help.

Please do leave a 5-star rating for the service.

Thank you.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor