Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a second heal on my foot. It is about an inch in

Customer Question
I have a second...

I have a second heal on my foot. It is about an inch in depth and goes about an inch outside of the heal. I have gone form a size 10 shoe to a 14.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

They have said there is no help. skin,podiatrist,general,surgeon

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

My skin opens and close in small dots.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have lympodema,fibro,borderline diabetis,arthritis,high blood pressure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/12/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
I can help you with this situation and offer some advice if you have a picture of what this looks like. If you could upload a picture of it that would be helpful.
i am not computer or phone savvy. My heal is normal then below it is the second heal that is about an inch in depth and sticks out about an inch wider than the heal above.
Is there an underlying bone deformity or is it only skin enlargement?
the inch wider is on both sides and back
no
If there is no underlying bone deformity then usually a plastic surgeon can remove the excess tissue and create a normal heel.
no deformity just the growth. my podiatrist said skin out pocketing but i couldn't find anything on the internet.
where are you
Doctor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Can you please attach a photograph so that we can have a better idea of the problem,thank you.