Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

After sex one side of my vagina is enlarged and it feels…

Customer Question
After sex one side...

After sex one side of my vagina is enlarged and it feels kinda of like a knot you would get if you hit your head and its sore

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

2 days, it's better when I don't sit or if I do sit I put most of the pressure on the other side. It's sore when I sit bc of the pressure, cough bc of the pressure and walk bc of the back and forth movement

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have had a leep procedure on my cervix in the past. This is the first time I've ever had this pain after sex before or after the procedure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It sounds like a bruise due to friction which leads to swelling and feeling of bump. I would suggest using cold compresses and take motrin to reduce swelling and pain, it should get better in 3 to 4 days, otherwise see a doctor for full examination.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Please let me know if you have followup questions.