Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A dermatologist gave me this Condylox cream to put on a

Customer Question
Second opinion] A dermatologist gave...
Second opinion] A dermatologist gave me this Condylox cream to put on a penile wart. I put it on for two nights and, in the morning after the third day, found like a couple blisters in my foreskin. It looked some of this wart cream got there and just caused it to be red. I cleaned out the skin extra good and stopped the cream. It started to heal but there's still a little bit of red skin, not healing as fast as it probably could since I masturbated twice.Here's my issue: Last night I hooked up with a girl and, while we did not have sex, we "dry humped" naked so our bits and pieces rubbed together. I was very drunk and not thinking straight. My worry is that I have herpes and am curious to know with the raw, healing skin if this would have exposed her even though there was no penetration.I silly question but I just want to be sure I'm being paranoid for no reason.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/12/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

please.
Do you have a picture?