Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

When i go to the bathroom there is little blood from my

Customer Question
When i go to...

When i go to the bathroom there is little blood from my anus

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Pretty good very stable

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** am reviewing your question now.

Was it fresh red blood at the end of you bowel movement? Did you pass hard stool?

Kinda hard but like there is no pain or me struggle to do so
fresh blood

Thanks for the information.

It sound like a hemorrhoid bleeding which can present like this. Since this is a small amount of blood and it's first time, very less likely to be anything serious. You can use OTC preparation H and see if you feel better. Drink adequate water and increase your mobility. Also do not strain much during bowel movement. If your bleeding persist or amount of blood increases significantly, then other possible causes of rectal bleeding will have to be explored.

Please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you. If you have any follow-up question,you can reply to this post.

Regards,

Dr. Shah

Well I am a pro player in online games and I barely move I sit for long periods of times for like 15hours or so

You have to change your diet like high fiber diet or start some exercise to prevent hard stool or constipation, As long as you are not passing hard stool, bleeding from hemorrhoids would be less frequent.

Do you have any follow-up question for me? If not, please leave a positive rating by clicking stars on your screen so that I can get the credit for my time with you.