Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 36 year pls mother of two children. At the age of

I am 36 year pls...
I am 36 year pls mother of two children . At the age of sixteen I was detected with fibro edima which was successfully removed. I have this radiating pain from the side and middle of my breasts sometimes to my shoulder as well .. I had this pain last year and got my medical check up done which came clean .. now I am really worried about this
3/12/2018
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

It’s a sudden pain that comes and goes and does not stay for too long .. no pain when I stretch upwards or downwards .. no lumps on the breast but a slight bump like feeling on the skin right of the breast bone

I'm sorry that you have Fibroadenomas in your breasts. A Fibroadenoma is a benign growth that is not cancer and Fibroadenomas do not become cancer. If you haven't been examined by your GYN doctor, now would be a good time. You may need a breast ultrasound or mammography if you haven't had one in over a year. But please don't worry this is not breast cancer.

I got my breast mammography done almost a year ago and it was normal
Please find the enclosed report
I had consulted a doctor then and she had told me I have nothing to worry about
Did you get to see my report doc

No report came through.

I sent you an attachment

You need to attach the report where it says "Attach Files"

I sent you the snap shot of the report doc
I have sent it again
Can you not see it

Yes thank you.

Great .. it went thru

The calcification and the axillary nodes require more investigation such as breast MRI. Please discuss with your doctor to arrange for this test. The axillary nodes may require a biopsy as well as the breast tissue. This does not mean cancer, but you do need further evaluation.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

This is the other part of the report please
The last one

You have two stones in your gallbladder. This would not account for the axillary nodes, but it may account for the calcification noted in your breast. So please at least have the axillary nodes evaluated.

Is it something to seriously worry about doc

Worrying about it will not solve any problem that may exist. Getting a diagnosis is what is needed at this time.

What are the potential problem that can exist please

Breast cancer is a possibility, low possibility but needs to be evaluated.

Ok .. thanks

You are welcome.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor